Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Why do you think that? You totally do :heart:

1 Like

oml how?? I think you might just be the best episode editor on here…

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I always love seeing your work :heart_eyes::eyes::heart:

1 Like

Actually no. That piece she showed was originally made months and months back I remember it and I’m pretty sure you can check her Instagram. Please don’t accuse people of art theft especially since your art in particular looks a little “familiar” as you put it. Thanks.

get wrecked.

7 Likes

Lolll I made this on Pixlr, I just added the snapchat filters lol and the text in class since Idk I’m weird and I shouldnt have been making when I was because it was in class but ehh heereeeee :heart_eyes:

hehe

justinandzoeyyy

9 Likes

On your phone in class, huh? What an outrage :scream: btw, are they girlfriend and boyfriend or related somehow? That’s the height difference between my dad and I :joy: anyways, it’s cute.

2 Likes

Hehe this is me and my boyfriend actually and our height difference :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ikr, sameeee. It’s so sad when it happens to people :confused:

1 Like

Oof, my comparison and saying it could just be a coincidence posts got flagged as off topic :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

That’s the forums for ya. Everything is off topic

So here’s some art so I don’t get flagged.

16 Likes

It looks really good but Didn’t you already post it ?:joy:

1 Like

Aww, that’s cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he’s 10 inches taller lolllll :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wait– Was she accusing me of stealing the outline!? :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I think so

That’s what I was asking :neutral_face: but I thought fr why would they think that. You said it was an old edit they might have thought it was recent but idk

4 Likes

Please dont accuse me of art theft when I didnt steal anything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@darryl_daddy @keiji thank u my dudes y’all are so nice oml

3 Likes

Absolutely

This Literally AND I MEAN LITERALLY MY FIRST EPISODE EDIT LIKE I U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM I JUST CAN’T WORDS NO…JJSJHDJSHHDHDHHDHDHD ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT IT’S BETTER THAN I IMAGINED! @darryl_daddy thnxs for being my motivation >.<
14 Likes