Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

art-release

One more questions. How do you get that cute lil’ highlight? I try to do it but it never works!

You have it on your Snow White one, here’s an example of the shaw brothers one:

All those things can always improve with practice just don’t give up and practice as much as you can do some contests and before you know it you’ll have improved :blush:

Thanks hunny! I’m still trying, but maybe within 4 months of practise I’ll be on a pro level! :heart::heart::blossom::blossom:

Oh my gosh. Cassie that’s simply gorgeous!

Just take a color lighter that the skin tone color, color in a little highlight, blur it, then add a little dot in the center… I guess

Tysm :sob::sob:

I’m honored. I live to serve!

don’t mind me I’m strange.

Yes

Cool!

Really quick art piece inspired by @/rileyseditz on Instagram (disclaimer: I absolutely did not trace her work… I pinky swear)

HOW DID YOU DO THE HIGHLIGHT AND EXPRESSIONS :tired_face:

chief, this is it

:joy::joy: you’re hilarious! Tell me it’s bad tho…

Mkay. I’m done. I retire I will have @Dark.Epy take my place.

Hun this ain’t bad.

IF YOU THINK THIS IS BAD IM GONNA FUDGING PUT WATER ON MY WARBUTONS BREAD, EAT IT, AND SCREAM FROM IT BEING SOGGY. THEN I’LL BURN MY ART SKSKSKSKSK :pleading_face::dizzy_face:

:joy::joy::joy: don’t retire! Who will be there to always one up me? (Well, everyone I guess)

It’s bad…

One up you? Absolutely not! You are amazing so good and I am like blaa your like wahhh and I’m like blaaa.

It’s not…

Sweetie. Hunny. Darling. Shister. We both know, this is a piece made from a goddess from heaven. YOU. :sleepy::triumph:

:joy::joy: you’re so good at acting… You can stop now

If I was an actress I’d actual be acting. #handsdownbestcomebacknvmlolnotreally

Want something bad about it? Sure.

THIS THAT NOBODY CAN EVEN SEE!11!1!1