Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Art%20Example%20image%201
I can’t wait for Christmas! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Oh me to!

1 Like

Working on a edit I may or may not miss Halloween…

Don’t mind the ugly watermark
Any feedback?

7 Likes

What paint programs do ya’ll use to create all your AMAZING work. I’m new and I want to start doing some.

2 Likes

I use ibis paint x. It’s free. The only thing is layer limit and it lags a lot.

3 Likes

I use IbisPaint X

4 Likes

I use um medibang paint pro (for the computer) with a huion h610 graphic tablet and photoshop cs6 to add backgrounds and effects ect but uh barely anyone does that around here so im not really a good example :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As For Free/Payment Art Programs If You’re Looking Here Are Some I Recommend

Computer

Medibang Paint Pro (Free)
Fire Alpaca (Free)
Gimp (Free)
Krita (Free)
Photoshop (I believe it varies depending on how long you want it for but you do have to pay)
Paint Tool Sai ($50 One Time Payment)
Clip Studio Paint ($49.99 One Time Payment)

Mobile

Medibang Paint Pro (Free)
Procreate (

)
Ibis Paint X (Free)
autodesk sketchbook (Free)

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure procreate is a one time purchase and for the iPhone, it’s 4.99 and for an iPad it’s 9.99 :grin:

2 Likes

well there you go! i never use mobile art apps/programs (i don’t have a stylus and my hand isn’t steady enough to use my finger) so i’m not familiar with that stuff :blush:

I could be wrong tho… I’ve never purchased procreate before :joy::joy:

2 Likes

well the point is it needs to be purchased and if someones planning on getting it i’d assume they’d have enough to pay for it whether its monthly or a one time payment if they were thinking on getting it in the first place :joy:

11 Likes

i like everything but the hands (everyone has trouble with hands and i personally hate drawing them so we’re not gonna even talk about that) and the arm idk if it’s just me but i feel like it should be just a tad smaller but otherwise :+1:

3 Likes

Hands. . . An artists worst nightmare.

(At least for me and a lot of other artists I’ve talked to. :joy: Not everyone though!)

6 Likes

agreed i was working on an edit earlier and legit had to take a break cause i got so frustrated with how the hands look.

2 Likes

Me all of the time when drawing. :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you and yes hands are so hard. Lol

2 Likes

Ahh just made this one for the holidays! Christmas :christmas_tree: :heart_eyes::heart::

7 Likes

I love this it is so cute. :blue_heart: I love it.