Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

I actually like this!
(@Daisy_Flower1 I finished ittt)

12 Likes

Oh no I forgot to shade the hair!!! I’m so stupid. :woman_facepalming:

I’m pretty new to editing but here’s a few examples of the kind of stuff I’ve done so far for my fellow author here on Episode! :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes: All of those are so CUTE! :sob::scream::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also, just want to say that I love the hair in your avatar in your profile picture! Those two styles look amazing together! :heart:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you so much!! That means a lot to me that you like the edits & my hair lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I may hate LL but these are super adorable.

2 Likes

Thank you so much; that really means a lot to me! And yeah, haha I get a pretty even mix of people requesting both ink and limelight, but I’m so glad you could still enjoy it even though it’s not your favorite style!! I really appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like

Aw tysm :heart::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Gah i love itt!!!

1 Like

Lol thanks girl.

1 Like

I do recommend untucking her hair from her arm tho not stretching the faces so much.

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll make sure and be more careful about the stretching in the future and working on the way things flow like the hair for sure :raised_hands:

1 Like

Cool lol.

1 Like

Haha chocolate is my bae :heart:

12 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

If you don’t understand the string thing it’s basically lore (pretty sure lore says the string goes around ankles but um who likes drawing feet?)
Critiques/Thoughts/Advice is always welcome (particularly on my anatomy would be apricated)

cough shameless promo but I got an insta if you wanna follow me there ailurophile.epy where I post everything here there too so like yeh* cough*

10 Likes

5 Likes

Ty :smile::two_hearts:

Um… Idek

It’s not episode related it’s just dumb.
(@Daisy_Flower1 it’s done.)

Well any feedback on whatever the hell this is?

13 Likes