Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

art-release

Omg you should be proud frossstttyyyy!! :sob::sob::sob:

Was watching ur works for quite some time and I have to say, I think this is ur best. Really great

Tysm! This means a lot to me :sob::sob::sob:

New background for my “what I will attempt and fail” missing connections story.
Oof, I hope I actually take this competition seriously! :joy:

I wanted to motivate myself though, so I went ahead and actually made a bedroom background for the character. :blush::thinking:

Wow it looks amazing!

Thank you! :smile:

No Problem! :yellow_heart:

It’s not Digital are but I was wondering if anyone could help me make my art homework look a bit better and more realistic

Can someone tell me how to make the hair look like it’s being pulled in by the snake and any other advice to make it look a little better ps it’s just an outline because I’m painting it

I have just finish my outline if you have any advice please tell me

December 6th :christmas_tree:

Let me know what you think :smiley:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Thank you :grin::two_hearts:

AMAZING AS ALWAYS ! :heart_eyes:

toasty you’re entering the missed connection contest ? if so , good luck !! :yellow_heart:

That’s amazing! Your so talented oh my gosh!

Thank you so much @Sophbee! And yes, I am, and thank you again! :heart_eyes::grin:

Thank you very very much Ray! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: Your art skills are also beyond my reach :sweat_smile:

Show your talent
minee2
This my Art Rate 1-10
This took me a great 2 months to character to make it realistic my character on episode
~How about you guys what’s your drawings let me see your talents!

Omg amazing I love it you did a wonderful job on it.

Here is just a few I’ve done.

Hello, @Epy.Sarahwrites
Your Art Work is Amazing! Unfortunately, I don’t know how to create Art work like that. I’m a writer and beginner in Episode, so it’s hard me to even create one Episode.