Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Aww thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

December 12 :grin::christmas_tree::two_hearts:

Leave feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. I had SNOW much fun celebrating the first twelve days with you all :slight_smile::gift_heart:

20 Likes

Omg this one is my favorite :scream: sorry I change my mind every time you posts you’re just so good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

nope that’s what I thought as well. :joy:

AGHHHHHHHHH! You did it! I feel honored! It looks fantastic! And amazing! And wonderful! There’s not enough words in the English vocabulary to explain this beauty!

3 Likes

How do you do the hair?

2 Likes

I actually have hair brushes that I’ve bought and also a few I’ve made myself but you can use any brush that is “streaky” such as ‘oil rough brush’ in iBis Paint or something similar in other programs.

First I lay down one solid base color in the basic shape of the hair style I want. Then I go back into it with a darker color to define some shadows and then I choose a light color (usually yellow to match the light source) and I do the same thing to define some highlights.

3 Likes

So procreate is worth it?

3 Likes

I say yes because there aren’t other programs that I know of where you can buy or make your own brushes. And the file types that Procreate lets you export are really useful if you also work in photoshop or other programs.

However if you can only get the pocket version, you won’t have some of the same features as the iPad version, but you can still buy and make brushes on the pocket version :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG!! This is just perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @MysteryMaker you’re so freaking amazing talented bean

3 Likes

And it’s only available for iPhone?

1 Like

This is Fab :scream:

1 Like

Did I tell you how amazing this?

It's nothing compared to you talented beans. Well, I tried

12 Likes

These are some what I done :blush:

7 Likes

Your the only talented bean out of me and you! Wow shonana that’s amazing!

1 Like

Aahh no Ray, you’re the talented one. :heart::heart:

1 Like

they are gorgeous

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Those are so nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you’re so talented!definitely more talented than me…

4 Likes