Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Thank you so much… that means a lot to me :blush:

1 Like

You did a beautiful job in this.

2 Likes

Babe I’ve been practising art since I was born practically. I drew all over the walls and any paper I could find with a crayon. I never gave up on art, and it has brought me to where I am today. Even now I still need guidance in anatomy and colour every now and then, because I am not that experienced. Trust me, art is truly through practise. Nobody can expect their art to look like a professional’s within 3-4 years. It takes time to develop your style, and it takes longer time to master the anatomy of a human. Heck, if you asked me to draw a guy right now, I wouldn’t be able to do it because I never draw guys. Don’t give up, keep practising. If you feel like you’re not improving, it’s normal. There’s always stages like that. Just keep on practising. I thought I never improved but looking back at my works a few months ago, there’s always major improvements. Keep your old works to compare to your new ones, and you’ll find that you’re always improving.

7 Likes

That almost made me cry :sob:
Btw, here is how much I’ve changed
My first art:
0dc0fcc0437f6675dd8fd02f57b17404f9ca779e_1_500x500
My newest edit (I have a newer version on my Ipad):

3 Likes

I see improvements in your line art, it is getting more structured and has variations in thickness. Also if you really want to master the anatomy of a human, I suggest you search online for human poses and try to sketch them using shapes and lines to guide you. Don’t rely on tracing characters, it will not help you progress much in your human anatomy. Please don’t give up babe, keep on going. Practising art is a habit, don’t ever stop!

4 Likes

Same! I even drew on my grandmother’s kitchen floor when I was 2 :joy::joy: I even take art class and am I good? Nah. Do I give up? Hell to the nah.

2 Likes

I have many but they’re on my Ipad

1 Like

Impressive. Honestly my fondness of art has never waivered, but lately school has been taking up so much of my time I hardly find the time to practise, so whenever I have the time I’ll treasure the time to improve my art. This is my opinion but I feel like technical skills comes first before concepts. Even if you have a great concept, without skills you can’t express your ideas! So I try to improve my techniques first and only lately did I start to think more about the concepts and layout of my pieces.

1 Like

I just wish I could make an Episode edit of ma D.va! :sob::sob:
I can imagine the image of it in my mind every goddamn minute

1 Like

Do you have an Apple Pen? It’ll be so helpful!

3 Likes

That’s truuueeee!

2 Likes

First attempt?! Show me your ways! Oh my gosh. Ugh this is so good oh my gosh.

What app do you use?

I have it from months ago and it is the true cure!

1 Like

I love it so much, honestly allows me to control the pressure and the opacity of the brushes.

2 Likes

Procreate! I got curious when I saw this app and I was like, why not. I invest my own money into art supplies anyway and digital seems quite fun and also handy when I have to edit something.

2 Likes

I agree, that’s how I did my lineart thinly. I can’t imagine doing digital art without a stylus!

3 Likes

Thanks but I wasn’t looking for a critique or feedback :sweat_smile: I just like sharing my art on here.

2 Likes

Oh same here, I’ve been practcing art eversince I was born too especially on my grandma’s room walls.She allowed me so her room walls were my art gallery that were full of sketches with Crayon, colour pencils or whatever someone gave me to draw with.Believe me it looked like trash :joy:

1 Like

Ur IG edits were :ok_hand:
I even commented on your last post :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes