Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Thank you :heart::see_no_evil:

This one was just for fun, but yes my art scenes are mostly commissions because they’re my own drawing style. I started out just doing them for free but people started demanding to pay me :joy: I never really expected that to happen. I know most people can’t afford to pay though so I have an idea for a project that’ll make an art scene available to anyone. It’s going to be a big project but I’m hoping people will find it useful :heart: I’ll post more about it here once I get working on it!

5 Likes

girl ur art work is awesome
just curious how much would a commission be?

2 Likes

I was thinking about taking commissions for quite some time, but I always feel like I’m not good enough just yet to take money for my art :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow your so kind but remember it is about you first and you make money off of helping people so that’s a win win?

1 Like

Honestly same I am working on my own drawing style but it’s gonna take some time lol.

2 Likes

I’ll DM you lol I don’t like posting it publicly because sometimes people get offended about artists prices (?) yeah I don’t get that but it happens :joy:

2 Likes

lol okayyyy

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just keep practicing you’ll get there!! There’s this saying that goes something like “all artists have 1000 bad works in them before they start producing good works” so the faster you draw and get all those “bad” ones out, the faster you’ll improve!

3 Likes

I guess but it’s pretty difficult to draw digitally I am trying my best but I still do have a long way to improve.

2 Likes

Not completed but almost done. Need to learn more on hair. I struggle so much in that. :sleepy:

7 Likes

Aw, you’ll get better if you keep practicing at hair! And It’s beautiful! I recommend watching tutorials on YouTube about hair or just try different styles and types! <3

2 Likes

Yes, need to look on YouTube. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

My pleasure sweetie! <3

2 Likes

Thank you! :yellow_heart: Actually I’ve put a watermark on every edit that I posted :wink:

3 Likes

Oof sorry I just noticed it :sweat_smile: and no problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

I meannnn… Okay, it’s true :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Guys so for my new couple to edit I don’t know what the guys eyes should look like. So I decided to let you guys choose. P.s I did this back although I added one more so yeah. Also I forgot which one it was. :woman_facepalming:t4::joy:

0 voters

2 Likes

~Mistletoe~

16 Likes

Omg this is so freaking gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Thank you so much!

If anyone knows how to shade clothes, please teach me. :v:

1 Like