Share your embarrassing stories!

I feel so guilty. I once did that as well… :grimacing:

1 Like

:flushed:

2 Likes

I can laugh now :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yours aren’t lame at all. They’re embarrassing as hell. I can feel the embarrassment all the way from here!

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks… I guess :joy:

1 Like

No, I’m serious. I’m cringing so bad for you it hurts. Anyways, night. All this embarrassing talk is getting me sleepy.

1 Like

Night :sleeping:

Okay one more just for kicks:
My first boyfriend (ever) in middle school, ghosted me once summer break started.
And when I got back (first day of school from summer break)
He was kissing someone else :blush::joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I remembered another one lol:

My friend was sending me bts mv to watch, then my mum came up behind me and was like What are you doing?
It was even worse because I had told her that my friends were obsessed with bts :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Oh wow.

:expressionless:

1 Like

This topic is making me laugh and giving me some serious flashbacks :joy:
Thanks for posting, this was entertaining :tipping_hand_woman:t2:
Embarrassing moments happen, but we somehow get through it!
Haha

1 Like

She was doing her teeth at the time, so I heard the whirring behind me and just looked up at her like :flushed:

1 Like

Thanks!
Anyway I need to sleep now :sleeping:
Night.

1 Like

Night!

1 Like

So there was this time me and my sister were on vacation and one day we had to stop at the ATM, so we chilled in the car listening to music and my sister asked me to play “Cee Lo Greene - Forget you”. So we were singing along and the ‘why’ part came on.

So we were in the car literally screaming: WHY!!! WHYYYY!!! WHYYY BABY!!! and she looked out the window and there was this car parked next to us and the people were staring at us like :frowning: there were five girls in there all with the same expression

Oh. That’s awkward. :woman_facepalming:t4: :sweat_smile:

I love to sing when I’m bored. However, I only do it when I’m in a room alone because I’m scared of what people would think. (I have a fear of opinions okay!?) My room’s door is right where the TV is and one of my sisters was sitting on the couch, meaning that they heard me. My other sister witnessed the sister that heard me telling my mum that she heard me singing. (I have two sisters, in case you’re confused!) So guess what she does? She texts me “Oh _____ was talking to mum about your singing!” I was embarrassed as frick because I thought no one heard me :joy: I even had music on!

• I really love everyone else’s stories, they seem way, way more awesome than mine. I guess I have a pretty dull life :joy::joy::joy:
1 Like

WAIT! I just thought of another one.

• Back in like, 5th grade, almost everyone in my class had Skype and we used it to chat with eachother. I’d recently gotten into the app TextingStory and I send some to my friends. She requested me to make one about these two people in my class who crush on each other. (Well, I knew one of them did!). I sent it to her and I expected she would keep it to herself, but she sent it to a group chat of people! Then the next day I was surrounded by people talking about my TextingStory! Most people found it funny, but the people I made the story about were obviously pissed :joy:
1 Like

I’m also afraid to let people hear my singing, even though I want to become a famous singer, which is pretty ironic :joy:

1 Like