Share your face reveal HERE 💓

I realized I can undo a flag. But I think she kinda deserves it. And no I’m not being mean, I think she needs to know, and be taught a lesson.

1 Like

No. I know you’re not being mean. I’m just saying, give more warning before. I know she didn’t mean to

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: No, no warning. She should know by now that this is a face reveal, not share memes.
And at least do it on the right topic.

1 Like

1 Like

You dont know she didn’t forget. I almost put a meme on here, though decided it was too stupid. If other put memes or jokes, and she forgot the original thing (like I did) or other forgot, just tell them not to do it again rather than talk about their wrongs

1 Like

This is getting quite off topic :laughing::thinking: might be better handle in pm

4 Likes

You can see a meme topic was created.

Oh sorry. :hugs:

1 Like

My LL character is basically my twin :laughing:

17 Likes

If you guys are wondering, @anon89987562 left Forums lol. So, she probably doesn’t know about it lol.

2 Likes

Cool.

Pretty

1 Like

Thanks!^.^ :heart:

1 Like

Goddamn you look like a goddess

1 Like

I beg you pardon? :scream: :flushed:

1 Like

Honestly, it’s like looking a mirror.

2 Likes

Deleted

5 Likes

OMG ur so pretty!!

1 Like

awh thank you! <3

2 Likes

I agree with that thread that has been shared to warn others. Especially when there’s people from my friends list on Facebook trying to stalk me since I deactivate my FB account. Not to mention, people can use your selfies against you in the future like make horrible memes and stuff. Doxxing is a thing you know, it’s not very pleasant either.

8 Likes