Share Your Fantasy Stories

So I’m a new member and have not created my own story yet but I would love to support you guys and read your stories! I’ve been really into fantasy lately and limelight characters. Does anyone have any fantasy stories I can read? Also, if anyone knows what the story is called about a girl who gets pulled through a mirror, ends up in another realm, and discovers she has fire element powers that no one’s had in thousands of years, let me know because it was really good! I tried to check if the author updated the other day and it’s not in my favorites anymore. :sob:

5 Likes

Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus is a fantasy story that has to do with the elements~ It’s really good!

2 Likes

I have one!
It’s called Adventurous: Stasis and my author name is Atreus

The story you’re talking about is Invincible.

1 Like

Thank you!! I will check your story out. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: I’m laying in bed with my son right and need a good story to read while he’s sleeping lol. :joy:

1 Like

I have a story for you!

Title: Exodus V
Episode Author: Pentorama
Link: Exodus V
Description: When an evil force threatens to touch down on Earth, David is given a chance to turn his life around and make a difference. David must help his new group of friends prepare for the onslaught of the evil Rogue. David, however, will soon realize all of the lies, confusion, and heartbreak that comes with the task of saving the world.

Cover

Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks guys!! I’ll check out your stories rn. :heart::heart:

Haha okay, well since he’s sleeping you may want to have your volume down, there’s some loud sounds and music :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
My story is called I made the devil cry,
Here’s the link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
It’s about war, magic, fate, hope and the strength of friendship.
It’s quite dark, there are hopeless situations, bad decisions made from a good reason, broken people …
You’re the soldier, trying to save your kingdom from darkness. Choices matter. If you would read it, I will appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll definitely give it a read. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, yeah!
Mine is a fantasy story too!
Title : Complicated :the fate
Author : Pragya Sampath
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters :6 out (more coming soon)
Style : Limelight
Description : Renowned CEO Stefan Magnifis,invites you and your friend for a medical conference dinner. Later,a few run into’s and unexpected dates with him,you know that he’s beyond you think…!

This story is about lycans and werewolves!

First episode will be very bad animation as I’m very new to directing, but other episodes, I have improved!:heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this tread.
Feel free to read my story Witch Hunt. You can find it here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6133770396172288

1 Like

Thanks guys. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Trinnnn, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Promote Your Story since it’s for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m new to all of this and i have been working on my story for 2 months and still have not published it because i still working on my third chapter

1 Like

Thank you for making this post. I hope you have time to check mine out :smiley:

Title: Chains of Fate
Author: ashleyabrucker
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Description: One is being pulled unknowingly into the supernatural, the other is trying to protect their students from something sinister that’s after them all. Can they change their fates? What happens when their fates become intertwined?
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 5 Episodes (ongoing)
Extras: Choices matter, Romance is optional not required, advanced placements, advanced zooms, sounds and music, homemade overlays and some homemade backgrounds, Customize and Name MCs
Warning: Contains strong language and adult themes
Cover:

Large Cover:
Chains_of_Fate_HQ_posterThumb_vzjluu50wd
Link:

1 Like

Hi! Here’s my story if you’re interested :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

1 Like

Well I hope you check mine out and I hope it’s fantasy enough haha

Title: Deadly Secrets
Author: TamiRose
Genre: Fantasy/Romance

1 Like

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 6/7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

Title: Pine Hollow: Hex of the Three
Author: Elzbiet Zaleski
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery/Drama/Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes 8 (more to be published)
Description: As Katarina and her family move to the town of Pine Hollow, they find themselves intertwined into a world of supernatural forces; what confidentiality will rise to the surface?

1 Like