Share your favorite heartbreak/love quotes I could use in my storyyy<3

So I’m not real good at putting feelings into words so I was wondering if any of you guys would like to share some of your favorite heartbreak or love quotes I could use in my story to express some of these feelings. Thanks so muchhhh<3

5 Likes

“Sometimes it’s better to let go even if you love them”

1 Like

“Love is a joke…and I’m never the one laughing.”

“Sometimes the person who gives you strength, is also the one who makes you weak.”

“They say if you really love someone you can let them go, it’s not love if you can do it so easily.”

2 Likes

“Baby, you made a promise to me, okay? You said, ‘for better or worse.’ You said that. You said it. It was a promise… Now this is my worst, okay? This is my worst. But I’m gonna get better. You just gotta give me a chance to get better.”

~ blue valentine (ryan gosling)

"That would make him a liar, okay? I’ve known my fair share of those, and there was nothing about him-…,"

"Hope-…"

"No, you don’t understand! There’s no way that the one time I choose to get close to someone, they turn out to be a liar. It’s not possible, okay? I’m not that stupid."

~ legacies (hope mikaelson//danielle rose russell)

3 Likes

“The sad truth is, some people will never appreciate you until they’ve lost you.”
“There are thousands of faces but you’re not around anymore.”

At some point you must realize, that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. And that’s okay. Because sometimes you must forget what you feel, and remember what you deserve.

3 Likes

love you. But I hate. I miss you. But I’m better off without you. I want you out of my life. But I never want to let you go.

If you could love the wrong person that much. Imagine how much you could love the right one

2 Likes

My absolute FAVORITE quote would be Fitzwilliam Darcy’s iconic declaration of his love to Elizabeth Bennet in the “Pride & Prejudice” movie adaptation by Deborah Moggach:

• “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you.”

However, in the novel by Jane Austen, Mr. Darcy’s love for Elizabeth is described as such:

• “It was gratitude; gratitude, not merely for having once loved her, but for loving her still well enough to forgive all the petulance and acrimony of her manner in rejecting him, and all the unjust accusations accompanying her rejection.”
2 Likes

“you killed the butterflies you once gave me”

2 Likes
quotes

I love you not only for who you are, but who I am when I am with you

" “I love you” means that I accept you for who you are, and that I don’t wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you, just as you don’t expect it from me. ‘I love you’ means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you are in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you even when you are down, not just when you are fun to be around. - Deanne Laura Gilbert

Another really long one…

2 Likes
Heartbreak quotes

Heart was meant to be broken.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together.
Love is only made more valuable by the risk of heartbreak.
Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.
He taught me how to love but didn’t teach me how to stop.
I cried a lot because of you, I laughed a lot because of you, I believed in love because of you, and now I am heart broken because of you.

Love quotes

Love is not what you say, Love is what you do.
To the world you may be one person, To me you are my world.
I don’t care if we talk about absolutely nothing I just want you to be with me.
My heart is perfect because you are in it.
The best thing in the world can not be seen nor touched… but are felt in the heart.
When you love someone you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.

Please Don’t judge me

1 Like