Share your fictional crush/ship 😍

Hey peeps!
I don’t know if there isn’t already a thread like this one but I couldn’t find any

You can share here:

• your fictional crush (crush on fictional characters)
  • your favorite ships (I hope you know what does ‘ship’ mean :wink:), both popular and unpopular
  • polls (which fictional character is better, which ship rules,
)
  • gifs and pictures of fictional characters or ships
  • your opinions on fictional characters, ships and books/movies/tv series they are in
  • etc.

WARNING
Not from Episode. Choose either books, movies, tv series, etc.

4 Likes

Oh my
 I have a feeling I am going to love this thread.

Okay so I know no one here loves twilight but I am a sucker for that kinda stories so yeah I have a fictional crush on Edward Cullen.

If there is anyone who does like twilight who do you ship with Bella?

• I am team Edward
  • Jacob forever

0 voters

2 Likes
  1. Ohhh I liked Caleb from Pretty Little Liears cuz he was funny and sarcastic lmao.

2. Ohh I ship him and Hannah!

• Hannah and Caleb
  • Spencer and Caleb

0 voters

3 Likes

Finally someone who doesn’t say Twilight is bullshit. :joy:
The plot itself is interesting and original.
Bella is maybe a bit idealised but who cares? Edward is Mr. Sparkle but it’s a part of a plot.
Vampires reflect sun. Deal with it.
I read books and saw movies and I still like both.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen PLL yet but I’m planning to :grin:

2 Likes

Oh my god! You are the first person here that I have heard appreciate twilight. Like as you said the plot was original and yeah vampires reflect sunlight dude. Deal with it! :heart_eyes: Edward Cullen is my bae. I love him both in movies and books. Have you read Twilight : Midnight sun and Twilight : Life and death too?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really good!

2 Likes

I like Bella with Edward because I love Jacob and Nessie. These two ships just fit in the plot.
And Cullen family is precious. Alice is that innocent looking badass, Jasper is ‘tamed monster’, Emmet is a big teddy bear, Rosalie has a great backstory (vengeful bride lol) and mama and papa Cullen are :heart:

1 Like

This thread sounds interesting!

I really really REALLY ship Gamora and Peter. What about y’all??

• YES! I ship them so much!!!
  • Nope, sorry gurly.
  • Erm
 Who are they??

0 voters

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: I am so happy to find someone who thinks like me. Like I haven’t ever seen anyone even appreciate twilight properly. Though i don’t understand why. Or maybe I do but it’s still a little unreasonable.

1 Like

To those who don’t know who they are, they are from the movie “Guardians of the Galaxy”. It’s one of Marvel’s movies.

3 Likes

Oh

2 Likes

Lmao :laughing:

1 Like

I think every story has its value, doesn’t matter if it’s popular or not. This is a world of Stephanie Meyer and I enjoyed also her book The Host.
She has great ideas. Who says that Bella is almost flawless victim? Yeah, she was a victim when she was human and that’s also why Edward left, to keep her safe. She turned into a vampire later and it changed her.
I don’t understand why some people compare the main characters. Each of them is unique, doesn’t matter if it’s Bella, Katniss, Annabeth etc.

1 Like

download%20(2)

images%20(2)

The way he looks at her.

2 Likes

Team Edward forever :joy:
Great, now I want to watch them again I just watched all twilight movies last week

2 Likes

You have to watch it once a week LMAO.

1 Like

The Good Doctor was showed for the first time in German last Tuesday and Dr Shaun Murphy looks like my real life crush
 CAN WE PLEASE APPRECIATE HIS HAIR?!

2 Likes

These four are my recent ships :joy:
I’m a big Miraculer :beetle: :cat:

3 Likes

I always get weird and too dramatic after watching it, my Mum hides the DVDs from me :joy:

2 Likes