Share your first and latest art here ! 😀

hey people so i’ve seen so many beautiful art :hugs: that i’ve thought about how did they start? what was your first style? So here you can now show your first and last kind to us. it would be really interesting what most had painted at the beginning :grinning:. Additional question: what was difficult at the beginning? what now? :thinking:
So share YOUR Art now!

Mine:

First =

Latest =

Now you :grinning:

4 Likes

Omg my first is so bad I cry :slightly_smiling_face:

First:

Latest:

Hardest thing at the beginning was legit everything, eyes, outlining, lashes, eyeshadow, coloring in lines, outfits…

4 Likes

OMG :flushed: !!! Your Art is sooo AMAZING :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

:joy: thank you girl yours is Even more amazing

1 Like

No :open_mouth: yours is a thousand times better :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart: thank you tho

1 Like

My first just makes me :confounded:

First:

Last:

5 Likes

Wow for your first Art its really great :astonished:
But wow really beautiful Art :hugs:

1 Like

:joy: Ya, I know. Thank you so Is yours.

1 Like

Your welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Oh I thought you said it wasn’t really great :joy: but thanks.

1 Like

No :joy: your welcome

1 Like

Your first compare to your current one.
OMG :heart_eyes::flushed:

2 Likes

Skskks tysm :heart:

2 Likes

Faces and shading was extremely hard at first. Hair was also trash especially drawing curly styles.

First:

Latest:

I just think getting things done on time is hard now. :upside_down_face: And hands…they’re my mortal enemy when drawing.

1 Like

My first edit ever.

And my most recent episode edit

This is my most recent edit that is not episode

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: