Share your funniest glitches!

what in the name of-

2 Likes

I read a story that kept glitching the moms’ tops.

So, this happened

7 Likes

SEMEN STAINS BAHAHAH
I need context

3 Likes

A cheerleader is found murdered the cop comes to their house and is telling them they believe the perpetrator is a Male because they found semen stains.

But that glitch was wayyy too hilarious to not snapshot.

4 Likes

Lmao. I’d beta read this!

if you want me to, see my thread :wink:

You mean this :smirk:

5 Likes

I think it was the story envy?

1 Like

@kennedychase you should mention and give credit to FlowerGriefer in your very first post. This is because if someone comes across this topic and sees “share your funniest glitches” and only sees the first post, they will assume it is yours :heart:

4 Likes

Hey! I spoke to @FlowerGriefer privately before creating this thread. She (he? They?) said that credit does not matter. I don’t want to post things that I didn’t create without asking the creator first!
Very sweet of you to point that out, though.
:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for looking out for me @JemU776 :love_letter: You’re an amazing friend :heart::tulip:
When @kennedychase asked if I wanted credit I never considered a situation like this :grimacing: I do want to say thank you to kennedychase for giving me total credit when someone complimented the screenshot :+1: Good on ya :100: That was awesome :tulip:
So would you put the link to the original pic in the op so we can avoid any confusion in the future :blob_hearts:
Thanks again guys :v::tulip:

2 Likes

The link won’t work when I try to put it in. But I’ll certainly add credit to the first post!!

1 Like

That’s great thank you :+1::tulip:

2 Likes

Link is:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/lmao-this-glitch-tho/210107/35

It should work when you add it, usually when I edit my post, it works for me :thinking: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for adding the link @JemU776 :sparkling_heart::tulip:

2 Likes

I tried, it didn’t work. Thank you!

That’s weird it should work? You tried putting the link in the first post but it didn’t let you, maybe try one more time, if it doesn’t work, I’ll tag a moderator for help :thinking:

1 Like

My service is absolute trash so it’s giving me a hard time. No big deal. I credited her & you added the link.

The problem is you aren’t able to get it (you tried linking it but it didn’t work). What if this happens on another post/thread where you need to link something but can’t get it to link? :scream: For future reference, it will be nice to know. I also recommend going over this, it may be of help: Discourse Text Formatting How-to! :heart:

1 Like
A mere ghost of what I once was

6 Likes

How?

2 Likes