Share Your Limelight Stories Here 🤩 (w/ an option for feedback)

Hey! I’m super bored rn and can’t find much good stories to read on Episode. So hey, why not help some new authors and explore new things, right?

Ik there’s a lotta threads like this out there which is why I will be giving my personal feedback if requested by the author. My feedback will basically show what I like and don’t like about your story, and my final rating for it (out of 5).

Side Note: I’ll be reading however amount of chapters of your story I want to read, depending on how intrigued or how into the story I am.

So yeah, with that being said, shoot your stories away!

(Also, this thread is only for limelight stories since I get kinda squeamish from ink stories :sweat_smile:)

13 Likes

You can check out my stories :blob_hearts: I don’t need any feedback, though.

Bad Behavior.
Drama, Mystery, Limelight, Choices, and CC.

Sinful Desires.
Comedy, Limelight, Choices, Full CC for the MC, and it has three endings depending on your choices :blob_sun:

1 Like

I’ve actually read Bad Behavior before, and it is really good!!

1 Like

Oh! Thank you, that means a lot to me. :sneezing_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

You can check out my story :ok_woman:t2: I definitely would love some feedback :hugs:

Title: Identical
Genre: Mystery
Description: Violet has only lived a perfect life. But that perfect life is built on a dark secret. Will that secret stop her at a chance at love or will it ruin everything?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5565579763974144

1 Like

I would love some feedback, I did a little revamping on my episodes.
Title: Gold Leaf High
Genre:Romance
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5607706151944192

1 Like

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 8 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss’s troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

1 Like

Here’s my story if it interests you!
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 9 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back together…and love again. CC 2LI (CC)
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

1 Like

Could you read mine? Title: the Red Curtain

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: Would you like some personal feedback as well?

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for sharing your story here! Would you like some personal feedback as well?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Hello!! Thanks for sharing your story here! Would you like some personal feedback as well?

Sure, but up to you really

1 Like

Yes, I would love some feedback :blush:

1 Like

hi, check out my story:-)

2 Likes

Here are my stories! :laughing:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 19 - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: Nine - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

Link:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for sharing your story, would you like some personal feedback as well?

1 Like

Hi!! Thank you for sharing your story, would you like some personal feedback as well?

Hello, r4r?