Share your personal horror stories!

Share horror stories that happened to you!

This is more of a bad experience

When I started my second year of high school, I had the same French teacher (French being the native language where I live) than the year before. It was a middle-aged woman who used to teach geography but switched because she got bored. She wasn’t disliked, but she wasn’t liked either. It was mostly because she was inconsistent in her classes and always seemed confused as to what she had been saying before. One minutes, she’d be telling you about homework and said you had to turn it in the next day, when a minute later she’d tell you there was no homework until the end of the year. Now, that’s a pretty innocent example, but imagine that for an hour and 15 minutes long. Her classes were pretty much nonsense, but we used it in our advantage because she’d believe anything we’d say, so that way we pretty much got rid of any homework or class work that took as much as a little effort.

I always thought I was her “teacher’s pet” because she would always ask for me in the hallway before giving me a few tasks like refilling her water bottle or turning in attendance. I was used to her asking for me in the hallway when one day she did it again, so while going to the hallway I joked and said “Oh, I’m in trouble!”. When I got there she looked very serious when usually she looked kind with a big smile on her face. She said she saw the comments I wrote on my last assignment and that she sent it to the principal’s office.

I was a little concerned and asked what she was talking about, as I had no memory of writing those “comments” and said that I didn’t understand what she was talking about. To which she only replied that I shouldn’t be surprised when I was called to the principal’s office.

The call came and I went. When I got there, the principal showed me the paper and on the back of it was written in capitals “I f’cking hate her, I hate her stupid useless class, it’s worthless and she’s a sl’t. Ms ******** is just a f’cking wh’re with no reason to live”. I was startled reading this, and said I didn’t recall writing this. They didn’t believe me and gave me two weeks of detention and a 500-word apology to the teacher. I tried to explain I didn’t write that, but gave up when I started to fear my “sentence” would get worse. I simply complied and apologized to my teacher, really making sure she wouldn’t hate me for it and telling her I didn’t remember doing it but if I did that I was sincerely sorry. She accepted my apology and “moved on”, but kept her distance from me. Some students even found out about it and started to bash on me for being so mean and saying it was “free hatred”.

I kind of forgot about it, until one day a few weeks later I saw the said paper – where I had supposedly expressed my hatred towards her – on her desk again and looked at a paper she was correcting, until I realized it was the same handwriting. I acted like I didn’t notice and never talked about it to anyone, because I knew no one would believe me, and I’d probably just bring more trouble upon myself.

3 Likes

I was once found a tarantula in my shower, I only noticed when I got shampoo in my eyes and I was trying to regain my sight :joy:

5 Likes

Wow ugh! I hope karma gets that person back for what he/she did to you! That teacher sounds like a nut case too :joy:

Story

About two years ago on my birthday I broke my arm. It was a nasty break too.
My dad had bought me a unicycle lolll and I was riding it for the first time in a courtyard just outside my house. The first 30 minutes into riding it I fell against the wall, stupidly putting my hand out to “save” me and that resulted in my left arm being bent completely the wrong way and snapping. I heard the crack so clearly too! I stood up and oh by joe it was a strange and terrifying sight. My arm looked like a squiggle :joy: I didn’t feel any pain for the first few minutes and it felt like I couldn’t hear anything too. I heard my mom scream my name and this man came up to me asking me I don’t even know what. My dad quickly came and drove me to the hospital, every moment looking at my arm and saying “ what the- oh god what?!” It was oddly funny and then the pain started getting really bad. I remember holding the angle of where it was crooked in-between my wrist and elbow, it was so strange! But a cool experience.

2 Likes

Damn I think I would pass out if I saw my hand like that! X :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have some many, but I guess I’ll share my recent one.

I sleep with my door locked. I was sleeping on my back and suddenly I was awoken when I felt something on top of me… When I woke up it was a black shadow figure on top of me. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t scream. I couldn’t do much. Eventually it got up and walked away.
Moral of the story is I don’t sleep on my back no more LOL

5 Likes

It felt like I was going to! But the only time I’ve passed out was when I got up too fast and had a huge heardush :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What the??? Waw I’d die on the spot

2 Likes

Holy damn! That sounds like sleep paralysis. I heard it can get pretty terrifying

3 Likes

Ahaha x

2 Likes

I was on a horror movie binge…
I’m sure you know the saying, that your mama says.

I asked someone if it was sleep paralysis, but they told me it wasn’t. It only happened once.

2 Likes

I kind of have two stories to tell.

1st Story

I had to teach the class for a final and I’m not good at math so come the day of the final the whole thing was awkward on top of that I had to do it with people I don’t like but someone asked me a question about what I was teaching and I told them I didn’t know the answer to it so now the whole class is just sitting there laughing at me for not knowing the answer. I literally had to stand there and watch them laugh at me until my teacher let me sit down.

2nd Story

My grades…

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure it’s really scary, I mean, the thought of not being able to move your body or scream or whatever, feeling like someone is doing something to you…god that freaks me out

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking: it sounds really scary, would not be down at all :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can relate to ur 2nd story :doughnut:

1 Like

Lol I feel like something really scary has happened to me but I can’t remember and it’s proabbly too long to write and I’m in bed so I can’t be bothered ahhahaha

1 Like

When I broke my arm, I did not know it was broken. My humerus was shifting and it felt weird…

2 Likes

Ha ha, I laughed at that, it’s scary when you’re experiencing it but funny when you’re remembering it :joy:

2 Likes

That spider was hairier than my dad’s legs :joy:

2 Likes

I swear my grades so bad now I’m failing like everything. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m only in 8th grade I just failed my last math quiz :joy: How am I in honors?

1 Like