Share Your Pets!

I looked and couldn’t find a similar thread and decided to make one! Send in photos of your fur babies (your pets hehe) just for the fun of it! I’m excited to see all the animals :blob_hearts:

My cats:

Snickers

& Skittles

She’s still a little baby!

Share your favorite photos!

4 Likes

this is bitch… sorry I mean lindse she is a bitch

4 Likes

This is Zippy, my 12 week old Ferret :joy::black_heart:, she’s very lazy and likes to cuddle

5 Likes

Awww they’re beautiful! I have a black cat and he’s beautiful! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

I love him too! He’s so cute & cuddly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he always shows his loyalty to me whenever I come home or when I’m sad.

1 Like

I have two female gerbils, both about 10-11 months old.

Princess

Princess used to be pretty cautious and clever, but she was also pretty hostile and would keep nipping. Now, a couple of months later, she sits on my hand happily eating some sunflower seeds, and I can stroke her as well. She’s also SO clever though. She managed to pry open the cage door (and we 100% did close it). Luckily, she didn’t actually go anywhere. She also has this habit of sitting in the food bowl? :face_with_monocle:

Pip

Pip… where do I even start? When we first got her, she was so shy and didn’t want to come out at all. She always waited for Princess to take treats and then came closer, and she was so adorably stupid. That didn’t last long. Now, we pick her up, and she pretends to be all cute and then starts chewing our clothes, and when we offer her treats, she shovels them into her mouth and runs away :joy:

Some other pics of furry creatures

3 Likes

My little cat

Kylie

3 Likes

Here’s my fur baby

3 Likes

My cat Spunky… giving me the side eye :eyes:

2 Likes

Aww! Your dog is so adorable!

1 Like

The German Shepherd (Marvin-Jax)… and the Shih Tzu (Miracle, who has many names*)

*My mother was being sarcastic at the Vetco one day so we could get chinny’s shots. Shih Tzu’s name is Chin Li, but she responds to Chinny and her old name, Miracle. Well… Let’s just say… Miracle-who-has-many-names is what she’s legally known as now.

4 Likes

My lil bby :heart:

3 Likes

So many kitties and doggos and gerbils, but no pudgy reptiles? Allow me to fix that.

Tbh no one could agree on her name lmao so here is 'The Gecko'

Her old owners called her Larry, but then they figured out that she’s female, so they called her Larryanna. When they gave her to us, my little siblings called her Lizzie, and my brother called her Hank 'cause he’s a goofball. The rest of us just call her ‘The Gecko’ or ‘The Lizard.’ If she had a name, she wouldn’t answer to it anyway.

Her hobbies:

• Sleeping
  • Pretending to sleep
  • Eating things that move

She’s old for a female leopard gecko, she’s 16 and females generally live to be about 10.

Wanna know her secret to a long life?

She has no husband and no kids. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I noticed it too!
Mine also has green eyes :joy::heart:

1 Like

I’ll send more pics later. :joy::heart:

1 Like

This is my sweet little Misa. :blue_heart: (Mee•suh)

And her big brother, Ryuk. :heart: (Ree•yook)

This is Kiki. :blue_heart:

Osono. :heart:

And Chi. :green_heart: (Chee)

7 Likes

So cute! I’ve always wanted a dog

1 Like

Mine are a lot to handle. But I still love them.

1 Like

This little baby is lucky💗

One pic is a lil bit blurry😢

5 Likes

This is Linton, he just turned 1 a few months ago!

4 Likes