Share your Pets!🐱

:lizard:Hey everyone! This thread is for all you pet-holders to share pictures of your pet. State the type of pet it is if you want. Hope you share! :dog:

:rabbit: This is my loop-eared bunny, Egg! She is 14 weeks old.

17 Likes

I don’t have any pets, but there’s a bunch of stray cats in my neighborhood I consider my babies

13 Likes

These are my fur babies :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is my little puppy she doesn’t like pictures that much…

4 Likes

My tabby cat Remington

My yorkie shih tzu mix toby

My shih tzu bella

My pitbull boxer mix Colt

5 Likes

Here’s my dog. She’s turning 11. Her name is Pipa.
Her breed is Portugese Podengo.
There’s 3 different sizes of this breed but I have a small one. And they come in two types of dog hair, I have one with short hair.

I plan on getting another one of these in the spring. Idk wheter it’ll be a girl or a boy. I guess I’ll know once I start to look for the right dog

2 Likes

:heart: what a pretty kitty

This is my rabbit Lapinou. He is 5 years and a half old, act like a lil prince and keep on peeing on my bed but what can I say ? I love him so much ! :sweat_smile:

Btw the photos are high quality because I took him to a friend who did a photo shoot of him lol

8 Likes

So majestic! :new_moon_with_face::cat:

Bunny squad! My bunny also loves to poo on my bed. I don’t know how she jumps up there!:woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:dog: They’re so cute! The sleeping doggo is a mood. :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Who can say no to that face? :turtle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Puppy eyes! :pleading_face:

LOL! It does. :joy:

Haha, Colt looks like he’s getting a manicure :nail_care:. :wink:

Pipa is the cutest name ever!! So adorable :heart_eyes:.

This is my thicc cat Sebi. He likes to sleep while hugging himself and he occasionally sniff people’s shoes :cat:

6 Likes

He actually does lol

Here is my prey turtle :blush::

Her name is Lily :purple_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

5 Likes

He’s always sleeping b​:relieved::joy: