Share your stories here! Nice Environment!

Make sure to be nice! Positive criticism only! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

Wow! I’m hooked. :smile:

Also I love the cover!

Here’s my story!
Title: The Depths of Newport
Author: baechulgi
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Description: Forced into Witness Protection, Nadia moves to a small town on the east coast. Juggling love, friendship, and school, Nadia uncovers what lies beneath the depths of Newport.
Cover:

1 Like

I’ll read it right now. Sounds awesome.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re giving story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi! This is my new story and this story focus more on character development! Non cliche story with dark comedy tone. This story will ravel more about depression, borderline personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder, bipolar, and many more. This story will also ravel how social media affects us all.

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy, slice of life
Desc: Romeo of the House of Blue Eagle meets Juliette of the House Red Sparrow. One from fraternity, one from sorority & both despise one another.
CC ⁠— Choices Matter ⁠— LIMELIGHT

Link:

The_Society_Vq_posterThumb_3hA7iMsZWV

1 Like

Here’s my story:
Title:** CAUSELESS**
Author’s name and Ig: Elizepisode
Description: Raina’s life has always been adventurous but flat. That’s until Her sister returns bringing back with her sad memories Raina wanted to leave where they belong: in the past. Sooner after, Raina starts facing decisions a 17-18 year old girl is not supposed to take, and with that adventures of any kind knock her door. Friend betrayals, An unexpected marriage, A spionage report. And two impossible loves chasing after her.

1 Like

Tis is my story
The Sweetest Thing
Author Tea Dias
Your about to start your final year of high
When what should have been a fun filled evening turns into one of your biggest regrets and causes your life to change drastically.
10 years later your back in your home town and working for your brothers best friend, we’re you are forced to hide certain things about your life from the people that once meant the world to you.

I hope you’ll check them out :blush::purple_heart::blue_heart:

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

Title: Tough love
Author: Lana-Ashley
Description: He hurts me, he’ll shout and hit and punch and scream…but he says it’s just tough love.
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Tough_love_5S_posterThumb_GEeboJaO9v

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914094675853312

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) [COMPLETE]
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.