Share your stories that you're currently writing

STORY: Streamer Heartbreak

GENRE: Drama

No Gem choices.

Description: When Casper catches feelings for his moderator, what will happen when her dark secrets unfold?

EPISODES: 3 (ongoing)

EXTRA INFO: Male MC, LL,CC

COVER:

Link to Story: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I haven’t fully fleshed mine out yet, but mine follows the MC, who is a young woman in her 20s who lands her dream job as an investigative journalist. She gets paired up with a seasoned investigative journalist (1st LI) who essentially takes her under his wing begrudgingly. The police partner with them to investigate this super rich, corrupt family and the MC ends up going under cover to assist with the investigation, and her in is with the families heir (2nd LI).

Thank you for the thread! I would be extremely grateful if anyone took the time to read my story :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11-12 out now (13 is being work on, so please don’t read 13)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

Title: Magical Mind

Description: Violet has struggled overcoming her traumatic past, What happens when she finds out about a world beyond her expectations and crosses paths with a mysterious yet attractive demon? CC

UNPUBLISHED

Author: Sherry

Genre: Fantasy✨

Number of Episodes: 25-30

Style: Limelight

Release date: Undecided

Full CC: Yes

Art Scenes: Yes

No of LI: 2 male and 1 female

For more updates, you can follow me on Instagram @sherryeps

2 Likes

Hii folks.

This post is to promote the story so it can get enough views, I will do another thread for your feedback as they are deeply appreciated!

GENRE: Romance, obv with drama and other events

DESCRIPTION: You thought your life was doomed to be monotonously filled with agony.
Well… things are bound to change with the arrival of a mysterious infamous badboy.

CHOICES DO MATTER!

CC: limited until now

I love Charmer! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode [Episode Writer Portal]( Charmer Link )

Please follow me on instagram: @pamistories. You can also find me on Pinterest, Tumblr and Patreon using the same user!

I will put the links here so you don’t have to search!

Pamela (@pamistories) • Foto e video di Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr
pamistories | Patreon

Love every single one of you, your support means everything. I can’t do it without you guys!!

Thanks for the thread! Here’s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal