Share your stories with me, my fellow authors!

Hello everyone! I am Madhu! Before I became an author, I was a reader for more than 3 years. So, since I am on a break until May from writing in episode and need some stories to read in my free time. I opened up this form. This is not an RFR form but if you want one with me, make sure to mention it at the last in my form.

This form is also for a small surprise that I’ve been working on for my fellow authors for their promotion. I have made a place where all your stories will be recommended in IG since most of the readers are out there. From all the stories here, I will read 2 chapters as a start. It will be divided into categories according to the number of reads, genre and much more. So, pls fill the form out correctly and I hope to get to as many stories out there!

This is what I am going to do, a separate IG (@readbyenchantress) will be made for this and will be handled by me. It is created already and will officially start running from May 2020. All these stories will get a free shoutout on that page and will get promoted in my acc @epi.enchantress too.

~ I will share my opinion on your story as a post with SS of my fav scenes!
~ I can decide whether to read further or not and I will put it in the comments if I want to do so.
~ I don’t care about choices or grammar but if the choices are there, well it’s welcome too!
~ Once, I get your story posted, I will send you a pm.
~ If you’re interested in doing an interview, I will contact you via DM.

Shower me with your stories! Make sure to follow @readbyenchantress and @epi.enchantress for updates! I have amazing plans for you!

Here’s the form for you to fill. Pls tag more authors since I am trying to get all the authors in one place with their amazing stories. Good luck to all the authors! I look forward to read your amazing creation!

Even the authors who don’t have IG can fill the form out too. This is a chance for you to get your story out there in IG too and get the reads it deserves!

Note: If I have already read your story for rfr before, it’s okay to fill the form again because your story deserves a place in my IG too.

My interviews will be fun with games like daring, doing stuff together and you will just feel like talking to an frnd with me!

Here is an example of my interviews and note that u don’t need to have an ig to get an interview from me!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9CvJizj2hO/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

14 Likes

Tittle: Under your mask by S.writes
Genre:Mystery
Style: Ink
Description: Playing with masks is Jed’s favorite game.If you refuse to follow his rules, he can be dangerous. Can Nia’s vulnerable soul change the rules of his game?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5884162237595648

1 Like

Fill the form pls :smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for this! :heart:
I’ve filled in your form for two of my stories! :wink:

1 Like

I filled the form, eventough we have R4R on going! :grimacing: :smile: This is very interesting idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@LynnAnn @Auremiol ty for filling it guys i will get back to you soon! dont forget to share this with the other authors u know!

2 Likes

Bump! Looking for more stories!

Story : LOVE IN DIFFERENT LAYERS
Author : Apriliazeva
Story kind : Limelight
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Episode : 9
Story Description : popular and spoiled- you don’t know how not to get your ways. When he enters your life you’re everything he hates, two different worlds collide, will hate lead to love?
Extras : FULL CC / Art scenes / Choices Matter
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5171300949360640

1 Like

I filled out the form for my stories.

1 Like

@apriliazeva fill the form out dear :slight_smile:
@kahotshot awesome i will get back to you asap!

My Story!
Title: A New World
Author: Darcy
Description: Amanda had rough times in her life due to her anxiety and depression. She tries to find out who she really is and free herself from the negativity with a little help from a friend.
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 2 (more are coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539232931446784

1 Like

hey hun pls fill the form out!

1 Like

Hi! I just now submitted the form!:blush:

1 Like

r4r?

r4r

@agirlsbetterstories this is not a rfr thread so pls do not ask for rfr in my thread and kindly pls delete your replies.

@acandies pls fill the form out!