Share your Stories!

Titel: Twisted attraction
Author: KM
Genre: Thriller/drama
Description: Abused her whole life. What happens when Nathaniel walks into Aria’s life and twists everything she has ever know inside out? Will he become her new obsession? CC* LBGTQ*
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5262853871304704

1. From Stardust to Infinity.
  2. MissMayI
  3. Romance/Comedy/Drama
  4. Ink
  5. Freedom is like music to Scarlett’s ears. Will the stars align, or will they burn out? Follow Scarlett, Jada, Skyler, and the crew through the cosmos for an unforgettable story.
  6. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4932618556407808

:heart: There will be a cover, just waiting on the artist. :slight_smile:

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Hi! Just updated my story again, 8 episodes out! :wink:

Story title - Memory Scars
Author - Kitena
Style - Limelight
Genre - Drama and Romance
Episodes - 8 (more coming soon)
Description - Adelaine lost her memory after a car crash. Will she be able to put back the broken pieces and learn to live again?
Notes- outfit choices, different scene choices, and of course - several LOVE interests!
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6608398248443904

PLEASE READ MY STORY ANYONE!!! :weary:

1 Like

HI!

Read my story if you want :slight_smile: Hope you like it!

Title: Reign of The Fallen
Author: T.Sofia
Description: In a post-apocalyptic earth, where Angels and Demons are fighting to take over, what will be left of humankind? Follow Alma, the demon hunter on her quest to survival. *Limited CC
Genre: Fantasy/ Romance
3 Chapters (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5318606166491136

Hello !:heart::heart::heart:
I would be so happy to have your precious feedback on my story.
Title:
If it was meant…
Drama and romance story. Ink story.

P.s: Add me on Instagram for read4read
episode_francine

BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588
BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588.jpg800x515 494 KB

Plot:

This is the story of Anne. She was adopted at the age of 2years old and lives in a very nice house in Virginia.
From an external point of view her life seems like a dream but her reality is more a nightmare.

Her adoptive mother hates her and never accepted her.

Anne is in love with Carter, the house maid son, and he is the one who makes her happy.

What happen when Carter has to leave?
What is Anne plan to leave?
Someone she will met will change her life.

Find out in:
If it was meant…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: If it was meant…(Ink)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

P.s: Add me on Instagram for read4read
Episode_francine

:kiss:Love you guys.:kiss::kiss:

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss his troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

Hey there! This is my story, hope you give it a try.

Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!

Cover :

Hi,

I would like to promote my new story. I hope you guys enjoy ! :heart:

Title: Reign of The Fallen
Author: T.Sofia
Description: In a post-apocalyptic earth, where Angels and Demons are fighting to take over, what will be left of humankind? Follow Alma, the demon hunter on her quest to survival. *Limited CC
Genre: Fantasy/ Romance
3 Chapters (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5318606166491136

Reign%20Of%20The%20Fallen
Reign Of The Fallen.jpg420x580 61.1 KB

IMG_3396

Story title : Just say it Already
Author : miss_staceii
Style : ink
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : There’s a new boy in town. Will things blossom between you both or with it all end in tears?
My Instagram : miss_staceii
Link:http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5592807557365760

Please leave me feed back on my fan mail or Instagram really appreciate it thanks!

Thank you so much for this thread. Please feel free to check out my story and leave me feedback!!

Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

Hi, friends! If my story grabs your interests, check it out :slight_smile:

Title: Harp Bridge Heights
Author: Asher
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: Follow a group of teenagers as they try to solve the mystery of their friend’s murder. Will you discover the secret before more casualties follow? (LGBTQ+)
Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5203511039361024

EPISODE 4 IS OUT AND IT’S LONGER
Hope you’ll enjoy it!!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::star_struck::hugs:
The Darkness’s Touch by Julia

Love you all! :heart:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there :smiley: Here’s my story ! Hope you like it!

Name: One love at the time (Limelight)
Author: ALX
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Updates: 1-3 episodes a week
Genre: Romance (slightly dramatic too.)
Summary: Lola is an ordinary girl, until she fell under the attraction of Caleb, the school’s bad boy. The problem: Caleb doesn’t want anyone at school to know about their relation. The other problem? Lola is also attract to Henry, her friend Sarah’s brother. Typical ? Well, not that much.
Warnings: Mature Themes and Strong Language
Notes: Character Customization available throughout the story

Here’s the link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5692969561751552 !

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contains blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, i need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man, when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future one’s doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peak into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading period that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

Wanna read? here r some recamendations.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Hay there! :smile:
Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Number of episodes: 17 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (3 Endings)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Name: Kikyo.Writes
Details: Fantasy no Romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4901808025698304
CC: In episode 3 Also Q & A
CHOICES: Yes