Share your Stories!

My story :heart:

1 Like

Greetings. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Five currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

I mean you can read my story :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Immortals
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 7 more coming
Author: Prudence/Paige
Description: Hope is a normal girl with a normal life. School, friends, and a wonderful family. But what happens after her parents die and a group of brothers enter her life? Will she find love again?

episode%20pic%202

me how you think and what I should change. If you want we can do a read for read

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :black_heart:
Just published episode 4, any feedback is welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So, here, the deets.

Titile: 417 days
Author: Witch Of Lust
Genre: Thriller/Romance hard to tell, really
Style: LL
Description: After a little fight with your parents you decide to head to school alone, leaving your chauffeur behind. All you ever knew, your whole life just disappears in a single blink…
Episodes: 4
Specifics: Full CC (in episode 3), minigames, lots of choices, time events, choices matter, art scenes, one LI, whose character is determined by YOU and YOUR choices and that’s not even all!
Disclaimer: This story uses advanced directing, music and sounds; contains mature themes and strong language and focuses on the abduction, which some people may find disturbing!
Link: 417D STORY LINK
Cover:

My instagram: @witchoflust.ep

Hey! Thanks for this thread.
Here are my story details:

Title: Amethyst
Author:PurplePanda
Genre: Romance
CC: Yes, there is character customisation!
Instagram: purplepanda.episode
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon!)
Description:You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

Cover (made by briella.episode):

Hey there!

1. A new start
  2. Romy
  3. Romance
  4. Danielle, a girl from the Netherlands moves to the USA with her best friend. Follow her adventure full of new friendships, drama and love! There is full CC and 2 love interests.
  5. Link: ttp://episodeinteractive.com/s/5804045450412032

Don’t forget to put the H in front of the link, I had to remove it because I got an error that I couldn’t add links into this post, while others can?

1. Insta: @romy_episode

If you’re going to read my story, thank you so so much! I really appreciate it!:heart:

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hello Thank you for the thread!

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

1 Like

This is my story
Title : Life in dreams
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955281698488320
Summary : Do dreams always come true, even if all interfere?
Full CC, Choices Matter, MiniGames, Tappables, Point System
Chapters: 3 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

Hi peeps! You should give my story a try :smile:
Title: Us in the dark
Author: Sam Sam the cupcake
Description: A group of assassin vampires with no control, no limits and no care. What happens when the past comes back to get them?
Genre: Action/fantasy/comedy
Style: INK

I think you should try it, I might be a little biased though :thinking::joy:
But the price to read is free 99, “and that’s a great price” s/o to all the people who got that reference :partying_face:
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5529736943304704
If you want you could follow me on Instagram @epii.samaria
Thanks so much! :sunflower:

Hi and thanks for the thread :heart:
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 8 so far (more to come)
Choices & Customization: Yes
Description: While April’s terrifying ex is hunting her,she learns of 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities.She falls for the older brother,but he’s borderline psycho.Will things get much worse for her? (choices and customization)

ddna

Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 14 so far (more to come)
Choices & Customization: Yes
Description: Lucy was warned she might end up risking her life joining an elite heroic fighting team. Now she’s found herself in a life or death situation…

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_WUbobegC3L

Hello! If you’re interested I’d love for you to read our story.
Title: The Proelium

Author: PinkCacti

CC: No character customization.

Genre: Fantasy/ Drama primarily. Some romance will be included in the future, although it will be limited.

Chapters: Currently 3, ongoing

Description: Societal disarray, a seemingly perfect world inside a dome, and an excruciating training school. Valerie Castillo has more than a few challenges to face. Let’s hope she can survive.

Instagram: pink__cacti

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045585313693696

Cover: small%20cover

We hope you enjoy! :cupid:

If anyone wants a read for read please dm me! :grin:

Getting Groomed By The Polizzi’s
By Delicia (me)
Mystery
Limelight
When you meet the Polizzi’s it seems like perfect timing. Have you stumbled into an amazing opportunity to pursue your dreams or will it be a nightmare?
It won’t let me add the link in my comment
Instagram: delicia.writes.episode
The more episodes I finish, the more things will tie together :slight_smile:

My name is Nikita. I’m the author of A Modern Fairy Tale. I was away from Episode for a while, now I have returned. I received many requests to do this story in Limelight. Here it is!

1. A Modern Fairy Tale 1-10
  2. Nikita.writes
  3. Fantasy
  4. Limelight
  5. You’ve been living a lie this whole time! Magic, passion, and adventure await you in this new world of magic. Besides, it’s a fairy tale, you’ll get your happy ending! CC Choices!
  6. (There was an issue with the link)
  7. Instagram @nikita.writes

Uploading: IMG_6459 2.PNG…

Here’s my first story in LL. I hope you guys give it a read. It would mean a lot to me

• Story Name: Remnant Past

• Author: Madhu

• Chapters Released: 2

• Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.

• Style: LL

• Genre: Action

• Cover:

• Here’s the link:
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4667930276331520

• My IG: @epi.madhubhgd

• This story contains action, drama and romance. You have art scenes, advanced directing and ofc choices. I hope you like it. Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::blush:

Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 7
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Title: Tough love
Author: Lana-Ashley
Description: He hurts me, he’ll shout and hit and punch and scream…but he says it’s just tough love.
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Tough_love_5S_posterThumb_GEeboJaO9v

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914094675853312