Share your stories!💗💗

Hello loves! I would absolutely love to help support small creators or just creators in general. Writing a story is not easy, so I want to appreciate all the hard work and time you all put into them! So everyone drop your story titles and i’ll go check them out! :two_hearts:

Go Check Out My Story!

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

Hope you guys like it :))

12 Likes

Hey mezmeric333,

Do you have a link to your story?
Read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following, episode 22 until 24 are coming soon!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: You’re in love with social media. After a social heartbreak, you meet 5 strangers who are oddly suspicious.
Can you rescue everyone after the secrets you’ll discover?
Or…die?

GENRE: Mystery, Adventure, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices Matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU:blush:

2 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 18 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Crimes and Love (LL)
Genre: romance story
About: You’re a famous singer who meets mafia capo Charlie Glaviano. Will this work or is it too risky to be together? Well, what happens when your ex comes back with a memory eraser…?

There’s one love interest and full CC for the MC and love interest + one opportunity to customize the MC’s brother and aunt

The link to my story is here: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you guys read and enjoy my story!
Instagram: @episode.kaiaa

I just recently published my revamped story of Monster Castle which is originally in INK, but I made this one in LL.

Title: Monster Castle LL
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Style: INK
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Episodes: 33 (ONGOING)
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 15 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

2 Likes

I’m reading The Fairy Secret. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

This is my story, The Fairy Secret if you would like to read it :heart:

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽.

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Episodes: 16 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread.
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Story style: LL
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Cover

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hai! :smiley: I posted my first ever episode story! Hopefully you guys enjoy it!

I would love to do a r4r :smiley:

My Shady Neighbors

Description:
Noah moved into this creepy apartment, only to find out that the resident’s there are weird. He’s been warned to leave the place. What mystery lies in Mapo Apartment?
Episodes: 3
Genre: Thriller

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey everyone! DM me if you’d like to do a R4R, I’d be happy to join. My story, The Doomed Detective (LL) has full MC and LI CC, plus a points system!

Description: April Lawson is a great yet tough detective. Will she crack during her hardest case: figuring out who is trying to kill her?

This is a completed mystery short story that is only 3 chapters. There is full MC and LI customization, a points system, and FOUR POSSIBLE ENDINGS! Many years ago I wrote an Ink version that won the Mysterious contest. I’ve spent the last month completely revamping it into Limelight, with better directing, choices that matter, and full customization! My cover is still pending, but you can read it from the link here:

1 Like

Hi :heart:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I’ll check out your story. I just published my first one:

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games

Hi everyone!
Thank you for this thread.

I made a trailer for my story, hence you can get an idea of what to expect :wink: : Trailer - Light it up

Here the link to my story: Light it up

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama | Romance | Opposite attract | self-love

Hope you will enjoy it! And would very appreciate to receive feedback. I detail everything on my insta. There is a lot of information on the story. Check this out if you want to: @mahira.writess

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

:lemon: Thank you so much for this thread! :lemon:

Story Title: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or ♜Intelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• There are some bugs, which I will be fixing within this month (Dec 2022)
  • This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.

Hi thank you. I’m sure we all needed this thread.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller (finished)
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like