Share your stories!💗💗

Heyyy, thanks for the opportunity! I’ve published my new story and would mean so much if you give it a try :heart:

Title: Macabre: The Game
Description: You are one of the contestants on a reality game show organized in a haunted palace which is known for many mysterious deaths. Will you beat death and win the game?
Genre: Horror
Instagram: @/stassythewriter

Just published it! Great for those who love to mini games. Open to R4R. (Can’t do G4G unfortunately as I only have 9 gems :smiling_face_with_tear:)

Title: ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
Description: ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?
Instagram: @kana_epi

i just read the first 3 episodes and omg!! i love it😻 keep up the great work

1 Like

If you want a story with all: vamps, wolves, witches, troll… I recommend mine :slight_smile:

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much for giving it a read! Happy that you love it! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

hi! thankyou for the thread <33

Story : UL: BLIND DATE
Style : INK
Genre : Romance/Comedy
Author’s Name: xena

my Instagram is @xena.epii

Description : Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasn’t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

LINK:

Cover:

Hi everyone!! Let’s all support each other and do R4R :))

Here’s my story!!

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

Hope you guys like it :))

7 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 19 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

I hope you are doing good.
I am delighted to share with you that I’ve published a brand new story. Hope you’ll like it.

Story Name- Undercover Mission

Genre- Mystery

Description - Sienna is an undercover FBI agent who is sent to the East Valley Academy as a student to inspect a murder case. Will she be able to solve the mystery and discover secrets?CC/2LI

1 Like

Here is mine!
STORY NAME : Pearson Hart
RELEASED: 1st Jan 2023
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Who doesn’t like drama….what would happen if the drama is in a law firm…!!??All that aside you’re just a young girl trying to make it in the “LAW WORLD”
LINK : Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM: Sharma_ep

1 Like

I hope you are doing good.
I am delighted to share with you that I’ve published a brand new story. Hope you’ll like it.

Story Name- Undercover Mission

Genre- Mystery

Description - Sienna is an undercover FBI agent who is sent to the East Valley Academy as a student to inspect a murder case. Will she be able to solve the mystery and discover secrets?CC/2LI

• Contains music and sound.
  • Free of gems.
  • Outfits, hairstyle and makeup choices
  • Cover by me.

Link--------
Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey mezmeric333,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

AVAIBLE FOR R4R and G4G
Thank you!!! Here is my story:
TITLE: UL: M(+)Y Complicated relationship
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
GENRE: Romance
TYPE: LL
SUMMARY : Just when you think you are leading a perfect and quiet life, a problem appears. Like Ynnes Martinez, a writer obsessed with inner peace, is forced by fate to leave her comfort zone, one day bumping into a guy more complicated than a 1000-piece puzzle. Even if in everyone’s view love means something else, they are what they have always longed for. Will they manage to pass the complicated stages of the relationship and complete each other as the stars hope?
LL,CC, 1MC - female only, 1LI- male only, sound&music, dressing games including INK colours.

The link :

thankyou for the thread <3

Story : UL: BLIND DATE
Style : INK
Genre : Romance/Comedy

my Instagram is @xena.epii

Description : Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasn’t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

LINK:

Cover:

1 Like

I love Intense Love Forever! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
Hey here’s mine if you like to do r4r then pm me :blush:

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Here’s my story:

Story: Junk.con (16+)
Genre: Comedy
Insta: @venusdaystar127
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight

Description: This is a story of random scenarios I had in my head. Let’s see how out of context and nonsensical I can get till I’m caught.

Junk.con_6f_posterThumb_Wtn9mMzocc

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Hi :heart:
Thank you for this thread
You can try this one if you like

Story: Hostel By The River
Author: Redrose
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Bump and support!
I have 5 stories so I’m just going to promote them through my website here… descriptions and covers are there too :grin: http://writtenbywafers.carrd.co/

1 Like