Share your story (and read mine if you want) let's all support each other!

MayEsston](Profile - MayEsston - Episode Forums)
Hi! I have just recently continued my story from 4 years ago after a long hiatus. I have been updating weekly and it would mean a lot if you gave it a read. My story is a greek mythology based modern romance. The original version was in ink and got 1.3M reads but I hated how it was coded and written (I was only 12 years old at the time). The newer version is improved especially after episode 6 (which is written now that I’m older). Anyway, read if you want. If not, please feel free to send in your own story as well! Let’s support community stories. Feel free to follow my instagram as well, I’ll follow back :slight_smile:
1m

Son_of_Poseidon_LL_posterThumb_lodFCLQubr

Title: Son of Poseidon (LL)
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Genre Fantasy
Description: He saves you, you’re attracted to him, and then you realize he’s a descendant of a Greek god. Because of him, you unlock secrets of your past. Was it meant to be? (CC,points matter, NO GEM WAIT)
Story Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @esston.episodes

14 Likes

Hi, i would love to read your story, my story name is QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD.

3 Likes

Not an author but I would love to read your story!

3 Likes

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 7 (Complete)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

3 Likes

I love Betrayed LL! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime.

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-15 out now (16-17 coming soon don’ t read)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

2 Likes

Welcome back, and thanks for the thread! :blush:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

2 Likes

Title: Tabloid Junkie LL

Description:

You’re a talented musician who finally makes it big. Behind the curtain of the music industry lies a dark and twisted world. Evil practices occur, and you’re forced to navigate them.

Define Tabloid Junkie: Tabloid culture harms by promoting unrealistic standards, perpetuating stereotypes, and leading to issues like body image and low self-esteem. We should be critical of media and strive for a positive, inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and healthy attitudes.

Character Customizations!

4 (four) Characters FREE!

+4 (four) characters optional (gem choices needed for 1st episode)

the other 4 (four) characters will get to be customized for free in a later episode. They are not the main characters.

Male Protagonist/Main Character.

Female Love Intrest.

Gain Points: Character development, bonus scenes, and different character interactions.

1 Like

Description: You find yourself entangled in a secret society of werewolves in the big city after one fateful mistake . What else will you uncover about the city, the world… and yourself?
Full CC , Advanced Direction, Art scene , Season 1 COMPLETED , NOT based on the Mate inner wolf trope.

OPEN for r4r as soon as the ones I am doing are finished

1 Like

Hey!! Thanks for the thread :slight_smile:
Feel free to check out my story and give me some feedback if you feel like it <3

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Story looks flawless! I would love to read this i have a story called Lori i have published i am only a starter author with more learning and practice i could make better storys in the future. The story is a SHORT story so do keep that in mind IF reading it. :open_book: my story might not be that good at this beginner stage. :slight_smile: Give it a read if you would like many thanks.!

Hey MayEsston,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL) (IN REVAMP), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon), ‘The Ghost In My Mansion’ (LL, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2 (not published yet):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Ghost In My Mansion

Style: LL

Description: After a painful breakup you find friendship and love in an unexpected way: the ghost in your mansion. #GIMM Male MC, Male LI, no CC, 18+.

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 3:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 4:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

(INK-version):

Cover TRG II by @episode.oph3lia

(LL-version):

The_Runaway_Groom_LL_posterThumb_h5IgzxjmiG

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 6:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 28 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 7:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Hi! I would love to do a read-for-read. I’m in the same boat, wrote a story in INK years ago and it got about 4K views but I was unhappy with it and decided to redo everything (the coding was awful) now back and determined to finish what I started. My story is called ‘Checking Out’, it’s a whodunnit mystery with some romance and drama spun throughout.

I would love to read some less well-known stories and support the authors. :star_struck: :hearts:

Small cover below:

1 Like

Heyy, here’s mine.

Author Name Raven.

Title Fight Alone.

Description “Kia Kane gets withdrawn into a world of deep desires, dangerous choices and ruthless actions with the notorious criminal gang, The Red Drivers.
Can she escape her new destiny?”

Genre Romance, Action. Haters to lovers.

Number of episodes 47 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread! :smiling_face:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

Heyy, here’s my story. (R4R) <3
Title : Ms. Problematic
By : Ivy Vale
Style :LL
Genre : Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Let’s go to the story.

✧*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: *A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. What she doesn’t know that there are future consequences for this.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
✧*

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this thread! Here is my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Instagram: @twes2363
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Hey! I’m so excited to share the story I’ve been working on for a while: Tangled Thrones 🩷

Description: YOU are the leader of the Italian Mafia, but what happens when you discover that you’re heir to the throne of a country? Will you crumble under the pressure of ruling two empires?

Genre: Romance and Drama

Info: Points system, choices matter, full cc, mini games, and 1 LI

Cover by episode_opal on instagram

https://dera-writes.carrd.co/

Author: Epyjayx

Story: Wanting You🫶🏽🩷

Genre: Action, romance, psychological (hardcore enemies to lovers it’s amazing😍)

Number of Episodes: 9

(ongoing)

Style: limelight

Description:
El receives a photo of her father held captive. By chance, she joins forces with Kasen, a notorious red flag, binding them in an inescapable web.

link: Episode Writer Portal