Share your story (and read mine if you want) let's all support each other!

Hey , thanks for the trend, ur cover is amazing :heart:

Here my story, i hope y’all will give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description : eva always had the perfect high school’s nerd label .But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush,the most popular guy in high school? Dramas? Of course!
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd : High School Life

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

SEQUEL SHOULD BE OUT SOON ! :heart: Hopefully for summer’start 🫶🏾

1 Like

Who made the cover?

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 6 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it!

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey everyone,
This is my first story so I hope you enjoy it <3
Title: Assassin’s Heart
Author: Cee
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Description: As secrets and betrayal surface, Cleo must choose between love and duty in a deadly game of deception.
HDML

Title: Queen Of The Underworld
Author: Queen.Q
Genre: Romantic
Style: Limelight
Description: She was her mothers angel and her fathers jewel.
Born into the life of a mafia queen. Will she succeed or will she perish?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover (by @Tabiso.stories)

[/quote]

1 Like

Title: The Edge of Us
Episodes: 3 ongoing (just wanted to gain some thoughts)
Genre Drama
Description: Franchesca and Zayn uncover dark secrets revealing a threatening link. Amidst these revelations they begin to forge a relationship. Will the hidden truth push them to the edge?
Story Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @hyacenthwrites

Hi! This is my first ever episode story so please DM me if there’s any bugs so I can fix it. Or just to share your personal thoughts.

Title: Jump!

Themes: Dark humor, mystery, drama

Plot: Eighteen-year-old Andre has a bizarre idea to time travel to the second grade thanks to a family secret. Though through tweaking his past, he discovers things he shouldn’t have ever uncovered.

There are mini-games and a point system.

I’m also interested in doing R4Rs too.

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Number Of Episodes: 6 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs (This instagram is not available anymore)
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when I’m going to update but I’ll definitely complete it!

WARNING !! The first tree episode will be short since it was made 2 years ago.

Title : The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description : You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre : Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes : 6 (ongoing)
Link : Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC, Point System, and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Number Of Episodes: 7 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs (This instagram is not available anymore)

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when I’m going to update but I’ll definitely complete it!

WARNING !! The first tree episode will be short since it was made 2 years ago.

Title: REASSIGNMENT
Genre: Drama
Author Name: Si
Number of Episodes: 4 (still going, 5 will be out by the end of the week)
Description: You get a second chance at life after an unforgettable accident. But something seems a little off when you awake… an Alternate world? NO GEMS! A MYSTERY AND ROMANCE DRAMA! FULL CC! LIMELIGHT

Heyya. Posted my new Story :heart_hands:

Author Name Raven.

Title Dark Woods.

Description “Alexa must protect her village against the werewolves from the Dark Woods.
…but after a meeting with a hot Alpha a certain gravity appears and pulls her into a forbidden love.”

Genre Romance, Fantasy, Enemies to Lovers Vibe. Forbidden Love.

Number of episodes 3 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

Instagram raven_episodee

:heart:︎ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

Celeste Kowalski, is a strong determined woman in desperate search of revenge for her mother’s death. What will happen when a known figure from her past reappears in her life? Will she be thrown completely off the track? What will happen, when she comes across the ultimate truth of her mother’s death? Faces will be revealed, hearts will be broken, and fates will be sealed.

Make sure to give it a read, I am up for R4R and G4G, follow me on instagram @perry.writes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hi everyone!
I’m new to this side of Episode! I just published my first 3 chapters! I’d love to do some R4Rs with people!

Title: The Tease

Description: Stevie is an exotic dancer trying to make it in New York. But what happens when she falls into the hands of Italian Mob Boss Armani? CC No gem wait!

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

Hey lovely people❤️ I wanna promote my story since the forums are supposed to close soon please give it a try😘 I worked really hard on it and it’s special to me😍 I do R4R as well!

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

I love Into The Shadows! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal