Share your story and your favorites! Promote stories here

Hi everyone!

Very often amazing stories get lost within the Episode app. It’s always the same stories on top and not many authors get a chance to shine.

Below I will mention several stories that deserve everyone’s attention. Not ones that have had their time in the spotlight but stories that deserve to be!

Please join me in mentioning stories that need to be noticed!

:boom:Use with format::boom:
Story Name:
Description:
Genre:

Thank you!

-T

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

I will start with my story and stories I love:

Dark Essence by @TLdax913
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence. Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them?
Genre: Fantasy

Wherever I Go by @Alisha.Sophie

Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Will they manage to discover the truth in a world of lies and danger? CC, LGBT, 3 Love Interests
Genre: Action

Purple Gaze by @skye_winchester67

Description: The soul that can speak with its eyes, can also kiss with a gaze. How will Serena deal with Ryder & Sam, while dealing with her own demons?
Genre: Drama

Trust the Love by @MissLibra

Description: One kiss changes everything for Jackson and Cassie. Add a black Mailer and things will change even more. Go on this love journey and see if they Trust the Love.
Genre: Romance

The Conflict @Tamo2me

Description: When generations meet, family and Friends, conflict begins between them. When the sins of fathers are laid upon the sons.

Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh

Description: Danger, Passion, Love. Always standing up for each other through thick and Thin, that’s what these twins are all about. But can they master every chaos together? 2MC (male/female)
Genre: Mystery

Adventurous: A New Life by @AdyElly

Description: Fame and fortune are all that Seth has ever known. But when he gets lost in the wild with no hope in sight, will a group of Native American’s help him find his true path in life?
Genre: Action

Empress of Time by @Himeji

Description: The Guild has recruited you to change the tides of history and to save their race from extinction… In a parallel world.

Hunt or get Hunted by @Owlquest

Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that are lurking in the shadows?
Genre: Adventure

Race and Love by @whatsername.episode

Description: Both racers at heart. She’s sweet and shy. He’s the most sexist racer, shallow and intriguing. How can they fall in love? Adrenaline, Romance, Drama, RACE AND LOVE

Dark Temptation by @Menia

Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity

Her Secrets, His Lies* by @Kls12s

Description: She’s smart, she’s focused and she’s determined. What happens when college student Hayden meets a guy who develops a deadly obsession with her?
Genre: Thriller

Neighbor’s Daddy by @K.D_KING_EPISODE
Description: Claire decided not to fall in love again after a brutal heartbreak, but nothing helps her to not fall for her hot neighbor. But is “He” ready for love in his lif?e?

Love Indeed by @razanJL
Description: After struggling in her deficient past, Tera kept fending off the maze until she meets up in the future with Kai Jones one of the richest brass, will passion ever lie between them?

Hopeless Girl by @Clara23
Description: We say that a first love can never be forgotten, that it will always stay in our heart, but what happens when our first love left and doing so, took our heart away?

The Song to my Heart by @NickyValentina
Description: When Jonathan follows a popstar Harmony around the world, will he finally be able to meet her or will he lose his heart to someone else along the way?

Everything You Are by @JuliaE
Description: In a world full of overused high school romance ploys exists the story of a girl falling for her best friend… who happens to be gay.

Athena by @MissME
Description: Athena is a 21 years old with a bad past, she also has a cheating boyfriend. After finding out she ends up having a one night stands which leads to her getting pregnant!

A Heartbreak Century by @samantha_episode_1
Description: Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. Nut what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?

**There are so many more amazing stories out there! Please mention them below :slight_smile: **

10 Likes

dear Tara! wow, I am lost for words :sob: thank you so much for doing this for me and so many other underrated authors/stories :star_struck: you are such a lovely person and your story deserves more recognition as well :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much Tara :face_with_hand_over_mouth::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for everything you’re doing :heart_eyes::sob::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread…
Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Romance

1 Like

Thank you very much for this thread!
Here is my story:

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 12 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
My Instagram: @annawepisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568

1 Like

Oh, that’s such a nice thread!! I’m loving this :star_struck: so supportive.

If that’s okay, I’ll say my own :see_no_evil: ->

Story Name: Remembering Me by @MerryMirrors
Description: Can you forget the love of your life? What if an accident alters your memory and you wake up thinking you love someone else?
Genre: Mystery

Thank you!

2 Likes

Just started Heartbreak Century by @samantha_episode_1 and I agree with you. I like your story as well @TLdax913

I hope you guys would check mine out give some feedback :sweat_smile:

Link for AW: Realm of Dreams:

Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams!

Link for Deadly Secrets: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4976209591336960

Description: A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

1 Like

thank you so much dear @TamiRose :blush::heart: I enjoy yours as well! :star_struck:

You’re welcome :wink: :star_struck:

1 Like

here’s mine! thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crescent_moon:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Instagram @marshmallowo.episode
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Thanks for the thread! Here’s mine if anyone’s interested!

CC: No

Chapters: 5

Genre: action

Instagram: @Kenya.Writes

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

Hi, I’d like to mention my story!
Name: ONE WAY
Description: EBI hides something and you know it. Whilst the truth is being revealed who is the enemy? Your rushed conclusions or the government? *CC
Genre: Thriller
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6339699037765632

1 Like

Hello! I would like to post my stories I have two

My Username is: SLewis08

1st story

Story Name: Destiny
Description: On Rae’s 18th birthday her whole world is turned up side down. Can she complete the task she was born for?
Chapters: 18
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4811147289165824

2nd Story

Story Name: The Guild
Description: You are Crimson, The daughter of Red Riding Hood, along with a few of the other children of story book characters are sworn to protect the world from evil.CC
Chapters: 14
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270039325966336

Please check them out! Thanks!!

Story Name: The Mascot

Description: When your parents decide to move closer to your brother’s college, you’re forced to start a new school. You tryout for the cheerleading squad as an attempt to fit in but land the role as your school’s first ever Mascot. How can you keep this embarrassing secret from everyone?

LL & CC

Title: Non-Disclosure
Author: JennJam
Description: It all started when you signed that Non-Disclosure. Without knowing, you opened Pandora’s box: a world of sex, lies, deceit, death, and corruption.
Instagram : nondisclosure4jennjam.episode
Style: LL
Chapters: 14, more coming
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6157142767435776

Omg thank you so much for mentioning my story @TLdax913 !! :scream: So unexpected, but amazing!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for this thread and support for us, I really appreciate it! :heart::heart:

Thank you for the thread :heart_eyes:
Closed case by Moon :crescent_moon:
Romance
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)
Description: You are a successful detective, you have wonderful friends and family. But what happens when you meet your match in an interesting way? CC, Point system, Choices matter
Limelight

Cover

5 IMG_4546

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Have a great day (evening)

Story Name: The Star Necklace
Description: you are the most rich rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Cover:

Thank you!