SHARE YOUR STORY HERE (promoting and read4reads)

Hiya! Currently 10 episodes out. :smile:
Title- The art of seduction
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368The%20art%20of%20seduction

1 Like

Here you go this is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 3

1 Like

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know please :blush:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know. :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know I’ll follow you from IG :two_hearts::blush:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know I’ll follow you from IG :sparkling_heart::blush:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know I’ll follow you from IG :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know Dm or message me​:sparkling_heart::blush:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do r4r let me know Dm or message me :blush::two_hearts:
IG: episode.venuss

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals if you still wanna do R4R let me know Dm or message me thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know, Dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser you but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know, Dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser you but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know, dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser you but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know, Dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser you but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know, dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Hi! I’m so sorry that it took too long to anwser you but I was busy with my finals. If you still wanna do R4R let me know dm or message me. Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts: