Share Your Story NOW |STORY PROMOTION|

Hi,

I would like to promote my new story. I hope you guys enjoy ! :grin:

Title: Reign of The Fallen
Author: T.Sofia
Description: In a post-apocalyptic earth, where Angels and Demons are fighting to take over, what will be left of humankind? Follow Alma, the demon hunter on her quest to survival. *Limited CC
Genre: Fantasy/ Romance
3 Chapters (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5318606166491136

Reign%20Of%20The%20Fallen
Reign Of The Fallen.jpg420x580 61.1 KB

IMG_3396

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Title: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
style: INK
genre: Thriller/Horror/Mystery
Episodes Released: 3 (ONGOING)
Description: Carol is haunted by a series of terrifying dreams & cassettes.She strives to find her missing sister but is unaware that her six sense may led to unforeseeable consequences…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6312894764285952

large%20cover

The story uses sound,music, good directing and point system with prizes included at the end of first, 3rd and 5th episode.Different types of choices included that might challenge your mental skills.Feedback via Q/A will be appreciated…

Feel free to check out my story! It’s called Risen and it is Mystery with sci-fi/fantasy elements.

Title: Risen
Author: Dxmonds / @DxmondsWrites on insta
Style: Ink
Episodes: 10 (and updating)
Genre: Mystery
Description: Charlotte Black was killed in 1979 by her fiancé, and Olivia Everhart was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But now they’re back. Will they ever be normal?

Pics:

Story Title: Facing The Elements
Author: Froggie
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 with more coming
Story Description: You are an elemental that has been accepted into Delphi Academy, the world’s most prestigious school to train in controlling your element, but not all things are what they appear.

*CC

(also if anyone would like to help me with a good title screen thing, please message me on IG @froggie.episode)

** I’ll do a R4R with anyone who messages me on INSTAGRAM, I don’t get on here enough and I’d hate to miss someone message / comment / story **

Title: Built for Sin
Author: BlkHartBarbie (ALSO MY IG)
Chapters: 7 (TBC)
Style: INK
Genre: Drama (with a little romance and mystery)
Description: Maya is a journalist who has to interview hot billionaire Lucas Diaz. What happens when everything goes wrong? Will Maya stay true to herself or will this new life change her? For better or worse?

Cover: