Share your story plot

This is not an usual R4R. I want to help emerging writers, like myself, to get to promote their story, not in a common way. Indeed, I think it would be amazing if emerging writers only , would write below in the comments their story’s plot! Those who are looking for a new, original, story to read, can check the comments and begin reading plots that are not the usual ones, read by everyone already! Those who instead want to put their story out there can write the plot below. The aim is for writers to find new, interesting stories to read, along with promoting theirs! I begin:
My story is The exes beach house. It talks about the protagonist that wins a vacation with other singles, but the twist is that your exes can come there too AND you can be eliminated and sent home! During the story you slowly develop 5 love interests from which you can choose at the end. It is a romantic and drama-full story! Enjoy

4 Likes

My stories are drama/romance based

So

The first one to be released is

The Mafia Billionaire - Santiago Fernandez receives a disturbing message that his childhood love has been kidnapped only to discover that he has fallen in love with the Italian beauty that helps track her down

That’s the long version of the summary, the first book of 3 in the series

4 Likes

My story is called Twisted by Empress.

It’s a murder mystery where two officers have to figure out who, between the two suspects, is telling the truth and who isn’t as both stories contradict the other. The story goes back and forth between the past and present and includes several twists and turns throughout.

Hope you will all check it out! :hugs::heart:

6 Likes

Here’s the summary!

Not out yet, but i’m really close to publishing! - I’ll make sure to check your story out!

4 Likes

Thank you for this awesome thread!

My story follows a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was Born with a Veil. Her love story will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes…

Story Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: ely.episode

2 Likes

Hello

Mine is to make awareness of Mental health.

Its about The MC mother have mutliple Mental health illnesses, Boarderline Personailty disorder, And being a Narcisssitic Mother
Its a drama, But it has bit of all genre In I personally think,Horror, thriller, Drama, and romance.

Heres the Description:

Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence,

3 Likes

I am currently working on a story that I plan to publish. I’d love to share the plot with you.

The title is A Virtual Mistake.

I don’t want to spoil it up, but I’ll give you a short description:

You’ve always wanted your video game girlfriend to come to life, and when she does, many weird things start to happen…

I’m sorry if you only wanted plots of released stories. I’m slowly working on this one…

3 Likes

Really interesting, I love the idea

2 Likes

Really catchy!!!

2 Likes

I’ll read it

2 Likes

Thank you! Hope you’ll check it out :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds interesting!

2 Likes

I am excited!

2 Likes

Woah we definitely need more stories about mental health

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oooh thank you so much! :hugs::star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like