Share Your Story & Read for Read!

Looks awesome! Once I get your screenshots, I’ll start reading your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do the same :blush:

1 Like

Sure thing! :blush:

1 Like

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120

1 Like

It was made by artwork.by.ren
:smiley:

Thank you! I’ll send some ss your way :smiley:

Btw, I really really like your intro–The animations with the gun is really cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I would love to do r4r with you. I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I’m finished reading your story.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Here is mine story:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 13 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

1 Like

Thank you!

Sure think! I’ll be waiting :slight_smile:

Are you interested in doing R4R? You have really amazing cover btw!

1 Like

Yes I am!! Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like

Hiya here are the proves :blush:

The plot and mostly the directing were amazing!!! Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 10
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I finished reading your story as well. I really liked the idea and the usage of filters. Good job :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! Send me your screenshots as a proof so I can read your story too :heart:

1 Like

If you’re down to R4R, please send me your screenshot, so I can your story :sparkling_heart:

Thanks! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll do a R4R! I actually meant to read yours days ago and forgot the name :tired_face: ! I just remembered I loved your cover and it looked super original !

Title: Built for Sin
Author: BlkHartBarbie
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4 released chapters
IG: BlkHartBarbie
Description: Maya is a journalist who has to interview hot billionaire Lucas Diaz . What happens when everything goes horribly wrong?

1 Like

Sure, kindly add your story inside my list by filling in this form

1 Like

Hey, finished reading your story. Your directing is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like