Share your story to spread the love of story

I don’t mind reading your lovely story on episode app.

5 Likes

I will check it out! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks hun, pls let me know what you think :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Will do :wink:

I just read the first story and your story plot is pretty good. Can use more dramatic twists and is it me or did u fade out the background too fast? It is the best if u give it a longer pause. And is it too fast to show the purple eyes and the fangs?

1 Like

I hope you will check mine out!

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 3
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

1 Like

Title: Without Her
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: What happens when you find mafia leader’s weak spot? You break it. Follow Dante as he struggles to cope with his wife’s death while trying to keep alive himself and his children.

1 Like

I couldn’t find my link lol. But if you’re bored enough. I’d love to know what you think. I’m in the middle of re editing right now. So layering is sort of messed up in some scenes, as well as my speech bubbles.

1 Like

Here’s my story! Check it out if you want^^
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

Can you check mine please?
If you’re interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you can read my story “ CHRISTMAS EVE ”.

Title : Christmas Eve. (Episode 5 is out!)
Author : Sasha Danverse.
Genre : Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary : In your school scary Christmas play “ CHRISTMAS EVE ” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life ?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possible you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6544203906416640

1 Like

I’ve got two stories.
The first one is Unfit For Royalty (by Isabella Mason).
It is a comedy. Here is the blurb;
18 Years after being left at a train station, Lilac is sent back to her hometown for a crazy reason with twists and turns along the way.

The next one is No More Shell.
This ones a drama and it’s based on a true story about my life. It’s kind of sad but there are some funny bits in it.
Here is the blurb;
This is a true story about my life with Selective Mutism. Follow my story and do things I wish I had done. Will Bella finally conquer my fears? Or will she suffer in silence?

And I am making a new one which it’s a spinoff if No More Shell. It’s called Go Fish. It’s also about me but it’s what happened 3 years ago before and how I met some of the characters. I would really appreciate it if you checked them out. Thanks! Have a great day!

1 Like

THE WRONG MATCH

Cover

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Description: Married at first sight, uh? Seemed like a good idea until Maya found out that the perfect match she was supposed to be with turned out to be everything but what she dreamed of.

Chapters: 15 (on going)

It would mean a lot to me if some of you were to read my story and tell me your thoughts about it ! :blush:

1 Like

hey! thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Sweetheart23 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I would love it if you had time to check out my story :blush:

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite!

1 Like

Don’t worry I will read every story you share.

Here’s mine… I just published it an hour ago. :wink:
Title: Miss Understood
Author: Marianna Escalante (IG: @episodemarianna)
Genre: Comedy
Style: LL
Number of chapters: 3, ongoing
Features: Full CC (except for the MC’s name), point system, timed choices.
Description: Emilianna has always believed that the world revolves around her… until she starts working with children that are more spoiled and entitled than she is.

Link:

Ok, I’ll look that over

Not published yet but just leaving this here

(yes it is a joke story)

2 Likes

Here are mine! :blob_sun:
A Drama story ↯
Bad Behavior.
A Comedy story ↯
Sinful Desires.