Share your story trailer and post your opinion!

Hello guys, first of all, this is not a R4R post.
In this post you can share your story’s trailers and give feedback!
Here’s mine :
RBY - Trailer
What do you think? :sweat_smile:

Share your trailers if you have ones, I’d love to check them. :slight_smile::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Omg your trailer looked so intriguing and powerful. :o

3 Likes

Thank you so much. :heart: Took me sometime to make. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s so good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s an updated one I made for Perfectly Aligned, but it’s nowhere near as good as yours. :see_no_evil: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5WMpnFFEw7/?igshid=1ac8uzugnjn9l

4 Likes

I love the music! It fits perfectly :smiley: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is my trailer. Your trailer is fab!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow your trailer :gift_heart: is so good :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve seen it before girl :heart: It’s amazing and I can’t wait for your approvals in order to publish :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have a trailer, but I do have a snippet of my game from another post!

My story is called Springmist Lake. It’s a slasher horror with a full LGBTQ+ cast.

This scene involves a fight between Devin and Zed, two characters who previously dated and had a messy breakup; and Kitty and Corrina, two of their friends. They’re taking a dip in the lake and discussing college when things get heated.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit in Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

loved it!!

2 Likes

thanks! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow, great thread! Here’s the trailer for my contest entry! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks great! Good luck :blush:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nelly your trailer is very emotional and heart-wrenching! You did a great job and love the accompanying music :dizzy:

Mine is not necessarily a trailer, more of an edit made by a video editor who liked my story, @/kkeditz_ on Instagram :heart:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxyzCSMFXhs/?igshid=1uu0vp9ebq30s

2 Likes

It’s awesome, congratz to the editor and congratz for your writing :blob_hearts:

1 Like