Share your story with me (CLOSED)

Thank you for sharing :sparkling_heart: I’ll be sure to check it out

Thank you, lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve just followed you on Instagram :heart:

1 Like

Hello @heart.creates

Happy Holidays! I have a few published stories that you are more than welcome to check out in your free time. Here’s a screenshot showing all of the stories and a link to one of the stories, since I can’t link to my Episode profile page:

Link to Whoopsie Daisy: http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

Instagram: @AllEyesOnSunrise

Thanks for letting us share our stories with you. Happy reading!

Cheers,

Sunrise

2 Likes

hello, 4x4 r4r?

1 Like

Hi, thank you :blush: wish you amazing holidays as well :heart_decoration: I’ll be sure to check your stories

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity to showcase our work.
Feel free to leave feedback on the forum, or DM me on instagram @bmc._.artz

Story Information

❀ Title: The Flame Between Us

❀ Genre: Drama/romance

❀ Episodes: 4 so far (more on the way).

❀ Style: LL

❀ CC: Unfortunately, not :(. The character details correspond with the story line so unfortunately the two mc’s are NOT customizable. However, there is a chance to customize yourself later on.

❀ Short Summary: As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable. They’ve been with each other through thick and thin. Andrew is a rebellious kid and Ellen is a golden girl. One day his parents are sick of his actions and send him to boarding school. Ellen is devastated and wants to be with him. So she becomes rebellious too, and she tries everything to go to boarding school with him. After numerous attempts, Ellen gets sent to boarding school, halfway across the country, leaving her memories and feelings for Andrew behind. After a couple years, Ellen returns to her old school. There she is reunited with Andrew and she learns to be a better person. Ellen tries to win Andrew’s heart back, facing many obstacles. Can she win back his heart like she once did? Or will someone else sweep her off her feet in the process.

❀ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624

❀ Cover:
Vexation_uR_posterImage_dbkU7HGpPi

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity, and thank you for giving my story a read if you decide to. (Sorry if it’s bad and REALLY cliche.)

1 Like

Thank you so much for making this thread!
Please feel free to give it a read if you would like to <3

Title: Mysteria
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure.
Author: KlutzEKat
Episodes: 6 and ongoing!
Description: Dragged into an unknown world, Amara must find her way home.
But with demons, creatures, and a secret destiny, it won’t be as easy as she thought.
(Female LI & All Genres).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5109558371221504
Insta: episode.klutzekat

2 Likes

oh my, id appreciate it if you read mine!

Title: Forever and a Day
Author: Breanna G.
CC: no, but you can create urself & a LI later on
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Genre: Romance/drama
description: Their love ran deep, Forever and a Day they’d say. Who knew it was only temporary, certainly not Deja and Foster.
Style: Ink!

Cover

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :heart:

Ofc I will! Thanks for sharing :heart:

1 Like

I’d be happy to do it :blush: thank you for sharing :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

if you’d like, you can also give me feedback, as it is much appreciated! thank you again!

1 Like

I hope you got room for more. :relaxed:

Title: The PR Stunt
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (More Coming Soon)

Instagram: @thedirector_epsiode

Large Cover

You’re on your way to becoming one of the music industry’s most iconic artists when you’ve decided to put your career on hold. Your label isn’t too happy and your fans are starting to lose interest. Luckily, your publicist has an idea to reel them back in–start a fake relationship with new pop sensation, Cameron Devine.

Features
  1. Gender-locked, customizable female MC. You’ll be able to determine parts of her backstory and what type of celebrity she is as the story progresses.
  2. Two non-customizable LIs, unfortunately.
  3. Choose your dating preference.
  4. Hidden character point system; utilizes flags and gains.
  5. Uses custom backgrounds and overlays (excluding that first scene in the first episode).
Promoted Stories

Title: Springmist Lake
Author: @idktrever
Genre: Horror
Style: Limelight, Spotlight

Seven college friends reunite at their hometown of Springmist Lake for a night of fun, but an otherworldly horror threatens their lives. Will they band together to live or betray each other to survive?

1. Point system
  2. Choices matter
  3. LGBTQ+ cast; two non-binary, one trans, one gay, one bi, one lesbian, one bi-curious
  4. Control all seven characters
3 Likes

Hi! Feel free to check out my story :blush:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Ofc, I always have room for more :grin: thanks for sharing

1 Like

I will, thanks for sharing :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for making this thread! I hope you enjoy it :purple_heart:

1 Like

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 8 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss his troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :purple_heart:

1 Like