Share your story

Hi guys! I’d like to read or review your story in exchange to read our new story Love Dealer.
Any kind of feedback will be truly appreciated.
I’ll do my best to get back to you and give you my help consider your story in any way I can. :slight_smile:

A little update: I’ll read the stories in order, so please be patient as I only can read 2/3 stories per day. If you’re not serious about reading my story back, please don’t post your story below.
The people who are reading my story first will get my review in the same day.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5486839185801216

Can’t wait to read all your wonderful stories!

Hey. Please read my story In the Shadows and just send me a review and feedback of it. You can also leave me fanmail. I will read your story and leave you fanmail when I get time. Do you want a review? :slight_smile:

Story Title: In the Shadows
Author: Winter05
Link:

~ Winter

Hi, yes, please a review will be lovely.
I’ll read your story today and come back to you.
Thanks for posting, sweetie.

Hi, cool. No problem. :slight_smile:

Hey! I’d love to read your story! Here’s my story if you’d like to read:

Title: Stuck in the Middle
Author: Steph
Style: Ink
Genre: Action/Comedy
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Skyla is a graffiti artist on her own until she gets stuck in the middle of two rival gangs! Action, comedy, and a wee bit of romance. Can you handle all that?
Link:

I’d love to read your story @ella_zeg! If you want, ya’ll can read my story too and give additional feedback:

Hey everyone,
I hope you guys can start reading my new story SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Category: action/adventure
I only put out 3 episodes so far but i will release more.
Here’s a link to it: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416

I would love to read your story, I’ll private message my Review and thoughts sometime today!
Here is my story:

Story Name: The girl who wasn’t strong enough
Author: Meera
Genre: Romance (also Drama)
Style: INK
Published episodes: 7 (Ongoing)
Description: When you’ve finally broken, will you survive the fracture or will you break even more? A inherited trait that you don’t know you have, and everyone’s out to get you because of it.

Why I think it’s unique:
Everyone’s different, and that’s what makes the world unique. However some can’t understand that, which result to hate. You’re the shy girl, the kind girl, the girl with possible powers? Powers to do what? You have no idea what you’re capable of until you share what 350 million people worldwide have. Depression.

I would love to read your story I’ll personally message you on your profile when I’m done while reading your story I’ll also review it! Here’s my story!

TITLE: FORBIDDEN
AUTHOR: J.Ash
GENRE: Romance/Fantasy
STYLE: Limelight
EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)
DESCRIPTION: A normal girl life turns upside down when a couple of gods ask her for help. Her objective is to return them to the heavens, but some obstacles may get in the way

Hi, thanks for posting. Your story description is so cool. I’ll let you know my thoughts about it shortly. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ll send screenshots after I finish yours. Thank you for posting😘

Hi, I love your story description a lot.
I’ll read your story and come back with screenshots and feedback. Thanks for posting it. :hugs:

Hi, thank you very much, I’ll do exactly the same for you. :hugs:

Hey, I’d love to read your story! Could we do a read for read?
Here’s my story information!

Title: Melodrama
Author: Spring D
Number of Episodes: 3 (on going!)
Genre: Drama
Art Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5682642028199936
Description: Steph’s life seems to be looking up! She just got accepted into an acting school run by Elena Hunter, a really famous actress!
But when Steph’s friend goes missing and other strange things happen, it’s time to take lights, camera… ACTION!
And trust me, it’s not easy to find a criminal in an acting school!

Hope you guys read my story, give it a chance and enjoy it!

Hi, I’d love to do read for read with you. :hugs:

Cool! I’ll start reading yours now! :+1:

Hey everyone!

I’d like to promote my story called Upside Down here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out. :sweat_smile:

Author: Alphan
Story Title: Upside Down
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: June escaped her previous life. Will she meet people who will love her or will her old enemies destroy her again?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6390501417418752
Instagram: alphan.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!

I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :wink:

Upside_Down_Kp_posterThumb_B4yBux4Z0v

No problem. :slight_smile:

Title: Captivity

Episodes: 7 (More coming soon)

Style: Ink

Description: Looking at her parents love life Sidney swore she’d never fall in love. What happens when her brother Grady’s bestfriend moves to town and they cross paths?

Genre: Drama (Romance)

Instagram: @andrea.b_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5220527911862272

All your stories sound interesting!