Share Your Strange Abilities!

Do y’all got any strange abilities? If yes, let’s talk about them!

Mine is kinda creepy lmao

Basically, I can predict the future or guess things to an insane accuracy, and I have had visions of the future that actually happened later.

10 Likes

Yeah same! It’s called Deja Vu! It’s some creepy stuff :flushed:

3 Likes

I get it all the time too! Images of things or just feelings I’ve witnessed this before. It really is weird

4 Likes

Yeah! Like, I still don’t understand how it works!!

2 Likes

Once I had this image in the middle of class of a sign with a bunch of signs of different places. Then years later I saw that same sign in South Korea.

5 Likes

Same with me. Usually I have dreams about things happening. A few times I’ve predicted when bad things were going to happen. I predicted my best friends mom’s death :disappointed:

5 Likes

Oh dang, i’m so sorry.

5 Likes

:heart: It was awhile ago but something was telling me to call him. Another weird thing is I seem to be a magnet for paranormal activity if you believe in that :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

I get that sometimes too! But only for a episode of a show I’ll see later that day lol.

5 Likes

Oh dang. I remember I woke up to go to school. I had this feeling in my gut that I shouldn’t go that day, and that is weird because I actually enjoy school. Then I saw that I forgot a paper, so I texted my mom to pick me up. She picked me up and I was shaking and breathing heavily in the car. Later my dad called my mom telling her that there was a soft lock down.

5 Likes

True! I don’t really remember when I see those images, but then they happen and they are the exact same as I experienced

4 Likes

So a few years ago I had this tall slendy man watch me as I slept. Some people thought it was sleep paralysis but I could move and I wasn’t really asleep. He just stood in the corner watching me. A few months ago I saw him outside very early in the morning when I was walking to school. This guy started running at me. I almost had a heart attack because I never saw him move before. I ran four blocks.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s crazy :fearful:

3 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

Oh shit that is straight out of a horror movie!

3 Likes

Mine are sometimes an anxious feeling but the worse ones I call apocalypse scares. I basically remember moments happening but towards the end some type of disaster happens like a bomb or a zombie apocalypse. When I experience those moments I start freaking out and my parents try to calm me down. I’m afraid one day it’ll actually be real.

3 Likes

I ran so fast. My sisters were mad bc I left them.

3 Likes

Whenever I get a bad vibe or a bad gut feeling I am paranoid as hell.

3 Likes

Oof, she probably wanted footage.

3 Likes

Yes exactly!!! It’s weird.

I’m also pretty good at predicting stuff in the future, but I think for me it’s more good intuition than like actual psychic ability.

4 Likes