Share your superhero experience

Hi,
Just Share those experiences of yours when you felt proud of yourself and became a superhero :innocent::innocent::innocent:
Even something so tiny a deed could make you feel damm good in the heart. :star_struck::heart_eyes:

Mine was when I helped a kid get to his parents after he missed his van after school. I was on my bike and saw the kid crying alone in the rush. Obviously, anyone could have helped him but it was me who got him home. When i reached his home based on his little instructions, the kid’s dad was in tension on a phone and in argument with the Van driver. The kid ran off and the Dad thanked me with a hug. Made me feel awesome.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I m waiting to hear yours :heart:

6 Likes

Giving advice to my suicidal friend
I knew what she was going through and I just felt we needed a one on one chat…

4 Likes

When I woke up at 7 a.m to do my school work!!

4 Likes

Osome. :star_struck:
You are definitely a hero, especially for her and her family :heart:

4 Likes

Lmao :joy:
You be like: I AM INEVITABLE :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

That is truly heroine not even I am that powerful

4 Likes

When I saved a fly from drowning in my cats milk. :joy:

1 Like

Osome :heart_eyes:
Fly be like: You are my God :star_struck:

1 Like

I was shopping once and saw a young child on her own, I kept my distance and watched for a while before alerting staff which despite being at the desk right in front f the child hadn’t noticed her :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Osome. :heart:
Good for you :raised_hands:
Many people dont find time off their phones to look what’ happening in real life. They just turn a blind eye to possible ominous situations and remain self-centred.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.