Share your underrated stories here

HOLDING BACK
Author: Ava Noelle
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Chapters: 3 (Just published and is continuing)
Instagram: @avanoelleinc
Description: Aggressive girl, Alessandra, has to move to a new state. What she doesn’t know is the way to finding herself lies many secrets. Will danger come and will she hold back?
Link: https://episode.app.link/lbu8OEMhBPk

Title: The Female Assassin
Style: INK
Episodes: 10
Genre: Romance
Description: Secrets and drama.They trained you your whole life to become the best assassin there is, but what happens what you start developing feelings for your partner & the guy you spy on?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909197470433280

My story is about greek myths and legens. There are gods and goddesses.

Title: STEALING A GOD’S HEART

Author: LARA

Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight

SUMMARY: You just lost your family and you’d do anything to get them back. You made a deal with The God of Death and if you can kill a god and and bring him his heart he will give you your family back. But will you be able to kill him or will you fall for your target?
Cc, 3 diffrent endings

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5237917114302464

1534690282141%20(1)

1 Like

Title: The Female Assassin
Style: INK
Episodes: 10
Genre: Romance
Description: Secrets and drama.They trained you your whole life to become the best assassin there is, but what happens what you start developing feelings for your partner & the guy you spy on?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909197470433280
Reads: 1,3k

1 Like

Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more. Customization available.

First of all, I was going to put this topic in community since it said “what are you reading? Discuss your favorite Episode stories here,” but I put it in promote your story instead since the description said “Get your story out there, exchange some read for reads, and recommend other stories!”

If I’m in the wrong category, truly sorry :sweat_smile:

On this thread, I will be recommending amazing wonderful stories that don’t have many reads but deserve them.

If you would like to be a part of this, don’t respond here but PM me and I’ll gladly read your wonderful story ^^
It would mean a lot if you could read mine back but it’s not necessary :smile:

Let’s show support for small authors : )

9 Likes

Awww! Jem that is so amazing of you! I don’t have any stories currently but I can’t wait to read the ones you reccomend! :grin:

2 Likes

You are too kind and you’re a very awesome, talented person :sunglasses::heart: Thank you <3

1 Like

I just saw a request thread, with your story! I cannot wait to read it! :heart:
Gotta go read your amazing story!

1 Like

trapped by @meadowh

2 Likes

Thank you Amani :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

A recommendation-

By: Alexandria
(@alexandria.episodes on instagram)
Forum username- @Alexmiw

This story is so beautifully written and worth every pass :heart_eyes:
Alexandria is a very talented author who writes amazing stories and her story River draws you in-MC lives with her dad, and her siblings and she unlocks a secret in her basement that is just gripping-story keeps you on the edge of your seat and has love in it :wink: :heart:

GO read it if you haven’t already!

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: MidnightMaiden
(@pookieduke3 on instagram)
Forum username- @MidnightMaiden

This story is a very amazing read and am glad I had the pleasure to read it!
MidnightMaiden is a very talented author and all of her stories are fun to read-they have amazing storylines and her story Eclipse draws you in-if you’re looking for a fun, fantasy read full of epic story telling, then this story is for you!

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Mary-P
(@maryp.episodefr on instagram)
Forum username- @Mary-P

This story is very enjoyable and everything about it is just perfect! :heart:
Mary-P is super talented and was born a writer-I am glad I had the pleasure to read this wonderful story! It has a beautiful storyline and omg I love how Athena visits the gods and goddesses-that part was awesome, and the mini games were fun! If you’re looking for a super epic read, then this lovely story is for you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I love with all my heart, you don’t even know how much.

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Amberose
Forum username- @amberose

This story is very fun to read and is full of funny drama- I can’t believe Jesse was enrolled as a girl and I honestly laughed so much-Jesse almost died in a fire and Celeste’s relationship was a mess since the prof was a douchebag (plus it was illegal).
This story is a cool read so if you haven’t read it, go read it and prepare yourself for amazing directing and amazing storytelling (also don’t drink juice when you read because you WILL laugh)

BUT SERIOUSLY GO READ IT IMMEDIATELY!

4 Likes

@Mary-P I love you so much too :sunglasses::heart:
You are honestly one of the kindest people I have come across and your story is so wonderful- the directing, the writing, everything is super beautiful :heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Daisy W.
Forum username- @Daisy_W

This story is just epic, OK? It has a cool storyline-and oh man, the plot twist at the end-I was not expecting that and there’s romance, as well as comedy and mystery in this story. All the characters have cool personalities and I laughed a lot, too.

Keep it up! This story is worth every pass and hooks you in! :sunglasses:

GO CHECK IT OUT!

2 Likes

AHHHH! OMG thank you so much for this shout out :hearts:

2 Likes

A recommendation-

By: Sayanjali Rizvi
(@sayanjali.rizvi on instagram)
Forum username- @Sayanjali_Rizvi

P.S I posted 2 pics because both covers look awesome :sweat_smile:

This story is a wonderful read and I enjoyed it very much <3 I love the superhero theme to it and I love the mysteriousness of Katana :smirk: Also, am wondering what her past is and OMG the Demon King is creepy and I can’t believe he’s the father of…
Ok, no more spoilers :joy:

But honestly, this story is awesome and the storyline is just an amazing, breathtaking read.

GO CHECK THIS OUT IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!

2 Likes