Share your underrated stories here

I would love it if you could read my story!
Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Niyaa.Epi
Instagram: Niyaa.Epi
Summary: After a series of bioterroism attacks on her home town Keisha is left orphaned and broke. What happens when she finds the threat is closer to home than expected?

Hi!
I am sure your story is wonderful however since this is a recommendation thread for stories that I consider amazing and that others should totally check them out, I would appreciate if you PMed me instead of writing it here^^
Please read the whole introduction on the post before commenting:

Don’t=do NOT

Again, I do not mean to be rude : )

Have a lovely day!

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Dreamer
Forum username- @Days

The story is fantastic with an amazing plot and awesome directing-oh man, chachi, idk why but she made me laugh so hard, and when she got sent to the hospital (Due to seeing us kiss :smirk: ) that part was GOLDEN :yellow_heart:

I love the connection between both of them and I love how you are very descriptive as well as showing us their actions in great detail-you execute all the scenes very well, five stars all the way for this lovely, mind-blowing story!

This is honestly such an amazing story and if you haven’t read it yet, well then…WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

P.S You will love :grin:::revolving_hearts:
Also, to the wonderful author, I’m looking forward to more <3

3 Likes

YES! You made the choice to kiss - I love it! Thank you so much for your recommendation, it means so much!

1 Like

Here is my story and i hope you arw gonna like it!

Please, people (not talking to all, but some that decide to write their story here for me to check out) If you comment, remember that this is a thread for underrated stories that I will post if I like them, and if you want me to check your story out, follow the instructions written above:

2 Likes

The audacity :joy::joy::joy::heart:

3 Likes

Girl, I cannot breathe :joy::sob:

Honestly though guys, I appreciate that you want your story to be promoted but please PM Jem first!!!

2 Likes

A recommendation-

By: PrettyEri
(@eri2.0 on instagram)
Forum username- @PrettyEri

I enjoyed this story very much-the directing is perfect, the backgrounds are awesome and the dialogue sucks you in :sunglasses: Follow beautiful Kandie on her journey as she meets handsome guys, and has to deal with her ex who is a bad memory for her, as well as living her life to the fullest, no matter how crazy it is.
(P.S-ahem, never ask a woman her age—>that scene in the boat oh man, his face :rofl: )

It has a super fantastic flow to it-and honestly, you just want to keep on reading this wonderful story because it’s sooooo good :heart_eyes:

So, I love this story a lot-and if you’re reading this, you should seriously go check it out <3
SERIOUSLY, OPEN THE EPISODE APP AND READ IT!!!

A hidden gem it is :wink:

CHECK IT OUT <3

3 Likes

A recommendation-

By: VeeZ4ra
(@veezara.epy on instagram)
Forum username- @VeeZ4ra

The Soul Gems is a magnificent read that will blow your mind! It has epic directing as well as epic story telling. When her sister dies, she meets the handsome Nate and he is after the gem; something that ends up getting broken and almost costing Liv her relationship with him due to its importance; also love the gem overlay that is used for this! :grin:

A very wonderful read that will get you hooked, anticipating what will happen next-the plot is very well written and the characters (the good guys, duh) are just so likable^^

Choices are important in this story-it can make or break things!

This is an underrated read, a hidden gem and you should…

GO CHECK IT OUT <3

4 Likes

A recommendation-

By: GinaPlaysGames
(@episodegirl20064 on instagram)
Forum username- @Gina123

Gemstone is a wicked awesome series written by the wonderful, sweet and talented Gina <3
I totally recommend checking this out as it has awesome characters and an amazing storyline that I loved very much!

Gina also has a wiki page ( http://gemstone-series-episode.wikia.com/wiki/Gemstone_series_(episode)_Wiki ) dedicated to her amazing episode book series Gemstone (Gina, you wrote that nobody reads your wiki, but you’re wrong-I do, and am sure that there are others, too -you’re too modest :sunglasses: :sparkling_heart:)

Simply put, this is an amazing read and if you haven’t already…

GO CHECK THESE LOVELY STORIES OUT!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

OMG!! Thank you so much, it goes straight to my heart :sob::sob::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem :wink:
Your story is super amazing and you are so talented :smile::orange_heart:

Also-it’s closed for now since I need to catch up on the stories that people PMed me, but when I finish those, I’ll open it-and probably close it again when school comes since during that time, I’ll be busy :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:
P.S I want this thread to stay open :sunglasses::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww it’s not thank you so much that’s really kind and lovely of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: your stories are amazing too!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

There you go again being modest, o talented one! :sunglasses::orange_heart::revolving_hearts:
And than you for your kind words Gina.
YOU ROCK!

1 Like

During the time it’s closed I would appreciate if people did NOT PM me as it’s kind of stressful to keep up with the messages (seriously, I wish I could organize messages under sections-like messages pertaining to underrated reads that I’m doing and once I’m done with them, click them off)
Guys, if it says “closed for now” do NOT message me-I already got some PMs after I closed it, so I felt the need to add here this message and hope that people go by it : )

You can PM when requests for being part of this are open again : )

Thank you so much for understanding and have a lovely day!

3 Likes

@JemU776 is the best ! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Heyo! This is for A.) People who can’t get many reads on their stories, B.) People who want to promote their story, C.) People who want to read a new story but can’t decide what to read, D.) Having Good Ol’ Fun, I will check out any story recommended!!

7 Likes

I recommend a really interesting and captivating story called Complicated by Sai Keyheart (Ink). Its a really good story just finished it, check it out! I also recommend Strange Chemistry LIMELIGHT by @episode.fwb, its a really interesting and exciting read, it really catches your eye with all the banter and mixed signals.

1 Like