Share your underrated stories here

Crossed Paths by @Days
It’s really good :grin:

2 Likes

I would love it if you could read my story!
Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Niyaa.Epi
Instagram: Niyaa.Epi
Summary: After a series of bioterroism attacks on her home town Keisha is left orphaned and broke. What happens when she finds the threat is closer to home than expected?

Aw you angel, forgot to thank you but thanks so so much :heart::heart:

awww! thank you @goth.gaia :blush:

1 Like

Hey im going to read ur story and send a screenshot asap! My story link is here

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Hi everyone! :heart:
I’ve written my first episode story and thought about making a thread so I can share my story with you and you can share your story with me as well!
I’d like to do a read for read so send me screenshots of the last episode you’ve read from my story and I’ll make sure to read yours!
I’ll post on my instagram the stories that I’ll love! :heart:
Reading: :open_book:
@ElleC @Silent_Platinum @gisellec
Waiting List: :books:
@Niinii3002
@jessfox13 @Mystery.episode
Read (Done): :green_book::blue_book:
@SarcasticGenie @S_Unique @Chinchilla @Menia @hina21 @Mya_M @Metalicious
Here’s my story:
Name: “Identical”.
Author’s name: The Sisters
Instagram: thesisters.episode
Story Type : Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: When you find someone who looks identically like you, your life is turned upside down! A story of love and drama is waiting for you to check it out!
And here’s the link:

And the cover:

Follow me on instagram and I’ll follow back!
Thanks!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Hi I’d love to read your story! Here’s mine! :blush:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Chapters: 6 (ongoing)

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Name: Just a Dream
Story Type: Ink
Genre: Comedy
Description: You’re set out to follow your mother’s footsteps and become a model. Until you meet another model in the industry and fall in love. What will you do?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775827367755776

Cover:
15%20PM

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you. I’ll send you the screen shots when I’m done. :slight_smile:

Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hey, I’ve just published the first three episodes of my story and I intend to write more as I go along. If you want to check it out I’d be more than happy and I am doing read for read as well. If you would like I do also do reviews so if you would like me to give you a review just message me; it’s normally for the first three episodes and I can send you screenshots in it.

Episode Title: Judge, Jury and Executioner
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery/Crime
Description: As a lawyer, you take on your first and biggest murder trial which you are destined to lose, but what happens when, against public belief, you start to think that the defendant is actually innocent? Can you work out who really killed Emilia Reid? (Character Customisation Available!)

Nicely done! I love the plot! I think I commented on one of your older posts that I wanted to do a r4r, but I found this post first, so I’ll respond here. :joy:

Anyway, here’s the info for mine!

Title: Life is Beautiful (formerly Frenemies)
Author: Metalicious
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes 15: Ongoing
IG: metalicious.episode
Description: College is off to a rough start and you’re forced to seek help from your cynical, misanthropic neighbor that’s too smart for his own good. (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

1 Like

I’ve already read 4 episodes of your story and liked it alot!:heart:

I’ll continue reading it and I’d like you to check out my story as well!
Thanks!:heart:

1 Like

I’ll start reading tomorrow and send you the screen shots. Thank you so much for reading :blush:

1 Like

Hello @dalia188!

I’ll happily try yours too (idk I read stories a lot tbh). I’ll send screenshots to verify too!

Mine is:

Author: Chinwe
Story: Video Game Heroes
Chapters: 3 so far
Description: Pixels, bytes and a psychotic villain: it’s just your average day in the digital world! Sucked into a virtual realm, you and your friends have to stay sharp to survive.

1 Like

Yeah I made an older post but I got confused about what I’ve read and what I didn’t read :joy:
I’ve put your story in my list and will read it ! :heart:
I’ll send you screenshots! Thank you for reading my story! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey,
I’d like to do a read for read with you. :slight_smile:

Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 11
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
Many choices that matter and affect the storyline! I also use the point system.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your story! & Emma is such a fun character!

1 Like

I enjoyed your story alot and the way the evidences are collected together at the end of each chapter! :heart:

Continue your story! It’s an amazing one!:heart::heart::heart: