Share your underrated stories here

A recommendation-

By: Mary-P
(@maryp.episodefr on instagram)
Forum username- @Mary-P

This story is very enjoyable and everything about it is just perfect! :heart:
Mary-P is super talented and was born a writer-I am glad I had the pleasure to read this wonderful story! It has a beautiful storyline and omg I love how Athena visits the gods and goddesses-that part was awesome, and the mini games were fun! If you’re looking for a super epic read, then this lovely story is for you! :yellow_heart:

GO read it if you haven’t already!

1 Like

I love with all my heart, you don’t even know how much.

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Amberose
Forum username- @amberose

This story is very fun to read and is full of funny drama- I can’t believe Jesse was enrolled as a girl and I honestly laughed so much-Jesse almost died in a fire and Celeste’s relationship was a mess since the prof was a douchebag (plus it was illegal).
This story is a cool read so if you haven’t read it, go read it and prepare yourself for amazing directing and amazing storytelling (also don’t drink juice when you read because you WILL laugh)

BUT SERIOUSLY GO READ IT IMMEDIATELY!

4 Likes

@Mary-P I love you so much too :sunglasses::heart:
You are honestly one of the kindest people I have come across and your story is so wonderful- the directing, the writing, everything is super beautiful :heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Daisy W.
Forum username- @Daisy_W

This story is just epic, OK? It has a cool storyline-and oh man, the plot twist at the end-I was not expecting that and there’s romance, as well as comedy and mystery in this story. All the characters have cool personalities and I laughed a lot, too.

Keep it up! This story is worth every pass and hooks you in! :sunglasses:

GO CHECK IT OUT!

2 Likes

AHHHH! OMG thank you so much for this shout out :hearts:

2 Likes

A recommendation-

By: Sayanjali Rizvi
(@sayanjali.rizvi on instagram)
Forum username- @Sayanjali_Rizvi

P.S I posted 2 pics because both covers look awesome :sweat_smile:

This story is a wonderful read and I enjoyed it very much <3 I love the superhero theme to it and I love the mysteriousness of Katana :smirk: Also, am wondering what her past is and OMG the Demon King is creepy and I can’t believe he’s the father of…
Ok, no more spoilers :joy:

But honestly, this story is awesome and the storyline is just an amazing, breathtaking read.

GO CHECK THIS OUT IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!

2 Likes

Thanks so much :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Granolias
Forum username- @granolias

The story is a fun read and I enjoyed it very much! A lovely story- the directing is fantastic and the dialogue is enjoyable to read <3

Super fantastic and honestly, the description itself draws you in!

I love how choices matter and you can gain points like charisma, which can have an impact later on in the story :sunglasses:

SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

3 Likes

No problem, good luck with your beautiful story :sunglasses::heart:

1 Like

Ok, that’s enough recommendations for today but I will be recommending more later on :sunglasses: Some of these people may not be on the forums but they are on instagram or other forms of social media, as well as people who don’t have insta/social media but are on the forums-or ones that don’t use either, just the episode app-I will be recommending the stories that I love a lot from all those people <3
Can PM me and I will have a look at the story-also, some of the recommendations will be ones that I just came across and those people didn’t PM me at all, I just loved their story so much and added it in :sunglasses:
Hope this makes sense :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks girl!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love it if you could read my story!
Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Niyaa.Epi
Instagram: Niyaa.Epi
Summary: After a series of bioterroism attacks on her home town Keisha is left orphaned and broke. What happens when she finds the threat is closer to home than expected?

Hi!
I am sure your story is wonderful however since this is a recommendation thread for stories that I consider amazing and that others should totally check them out, I would appreciate if you PMed me instead of writing it here^^
Please read the whole introduction on the post before commenting:

Don’t=do NOT

Again, I do not mean to be rude : )

Have a lovely day!

1 Like

A recommendation-

By: Dreamer
Forum username- @Days

The story is fantastic with an amazing plot and awesome directing-oh man, chachi, idk why but she made me laugh so hard, and when she got sent to the hospital (Due to seeing us kiss :smirk: ) that part was GOLDEN :yellow_heart:

I love the connection between both of them and I love how you are very descriptive as well as showing us their actions in great detail-you execute all the scenes very well, five stars all the way for this lovely, mind-blowing story!

This is honestly such an amazing story and if you haven’t read it yet, well then…WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

P.S You will love :grin:::revolving_hearts:
Also, to the wonderful author, I’m looking forward to more <3

3 Likes

YES! You made the choice to kiss - I love it! Thank you so much for your recommendation, it means so much!

1 Like

Here is my story and i hope you arw gonna like it!

Please, people (not talking to all, but some that decide to write their story here for me to check out) If you comment, remember that this is a thread for underrated stories that I will post if I like them, and if you want me to check your story out, follow the instructions written above:

2 Likes

The audacity :joy::joy::joy::heart:

3 Likes