Share your underrated stories here

They should really pin this thread :smile: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah I hope some readers will come here to check out these stories, but at the same time I’m afraid they would freak out by seeing this amount :smile:

3 Likes

Ooh… That gives me a great idea for my next self challenge: How many of these have I actually read? :thinking:

2 Likes

That was my self challenge for this week, but it’s way harder than I thought: there are many stories that I started reading but got distracted and I didn’t even finish the first episode. Should I consider those “done”? :smile: I’m probably the owner of the messiest favorites shelf ever.

1 Like

Idk… Spend this week finishing those half started stories and then do your tally at the end of the week? :laughing: I believe my favourites shelf could be good competition for yours hahaha. So messy. I just wish people would finish their ongoing stories so I could start to remove some :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HAVE READ: 50
HAVE STARTED: 14
HAVE ON MY LIST: 7 But added like another 10 as I went through the list counting all this up

2 Likes

You know that the “Help me to keep up with this” part of my post wasn’t meant for you, right? :smiley:
I was sure you already read many of these stories due to your review thread I just noticed I never liked that thread, but why??.
I also went through your whole list and I think we can decrease the number to 339 because I found a few duplications, 3 stories that can’t be found on the app and no link was provided, and honestly even though Sai Keyhart and Chantelle M are great authors, I’m going to remove their stories from here because they have nothing to do in my thread with 10M+ reads.
While double checking the stories I already read, I also went through the ‘No genre mentioned’ category, and if you don’t mind I will meddle in and put those stories into categories when I have the time and the mood to do so.
I read 142 stories from the list, but most of them were only first or first-second chapters. 197+ to go…

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Wow! You’ve read so many of these!!

Yeah, I saw a few duplicates when I was going through it too :weary: Stupid mergers. I also think some of the other threads here weren’t “underrated stories” so that’s probably why there’s some popular ones here.

Anyway, edit your heart out with those genres! I think some are also in wrong categories because a few people were a little too keen to promote their story no matter what the original thread was asking for, but let’s ignore that because making sure they’re in the right genre is seriously far too much effort

3 Likes

Haha, there is no way I would double check the ones that are already in categories, I believe the authors :smiley:

2 Likes

This is my very first story. Months went into editing and I hope you love it. I’ve gotten great reviews already!

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight

Description:
She’s beautiful. She’s bold. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Will Blakely University’s ‘Golden Boy’ be the end of her hardships? Or will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own…

Total Episodes: 8 Episodes

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I had to create a whole new account and now im about to publish all my stories again.
I would be very happy if i coukld get a bit more reads :*

Thank you all! <3

My story: Frictional
Author: MrsBrina
Genre: Fantasy
Description: A new start in a small Town. Guard the secret berfore you become part of it yourself. Show them your strength with a powerful werewolf on your side.
Episodes: 4
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5818594344632320

Author: Emma V
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: They can’t stands each other. But can they resist each other in the end?
Story’s name: You make me insane.
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon!)
Instagram: @emmav_episode

Please, go check that out. It would mean a lot to me to get more readers! :heart:

Title: Through your eyes
Author: Sarah
Genre: Romance with Drama
Style: Ink and Limelight
Chapters:-

• Ink - 25 Chapters (on going)
  • Limelight - 3 (on going)
    Description: Dylan Kingston didn’t think he could love again after he was betrayed by the people closet to him. What happens when Lauren unexpectedly enters his life.
    41173546_1697432130383067_8832838036814027854_n

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Time_Rewind_posterImage_w9niRxpwyf
Title: Time Rewind
Style: Mystery
Author: Jake2931
About: You get a phone call from an unknown number which orders you to go outside. What happens when find out who this unknown person is, will you love them or hate them?

1 Like

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Genre: Drama

Description:
She’s beautiful. She’s bold. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own…

Total Episodes: 8 Episodes

Link:

Cover:

STORY INFO

The tittle: The Phoenix

Chapters published: 3 (updating every week)

Genre: Drama - contains romance and action elements

Story description: Follow Charlotte’s path of becoming the most powerful mafia boss in the world.

What topics can you find in this story? Forbidden love, forced marriage, mafia world, love, hatred, revenge, friendship

Title: The Mafia Queen
Author: Carmella
Genre: Romance
Description: What happens when Carmella finds herself not only part of the Mafia, but running it… (Two points of view/ Mature Themes)

Please feel free to read mine. :slight_smile:

TITLE: Certain Things
AUTHOR: Lykush
GENRE: Drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4 (ongoing)
DESCRIPTION: It takes only a moment to say you love someone, but a lifetime of regret if you let the moment slip away. And sometimes, giving up is all you can do to make everything better.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4913455777054720