Share your underrated stories here

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Thank you for creating this thread!
TITLE: The Mafia Queen
GENRE: Romance
CHAPTERS: 15
DESCRIPTION: What happens when Carmella finds herself not only part of the mafia, but running it! (Two points of view)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6202845541040128

[Untitled%20design
Untitled design.png420x580 192 KB

](https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/d/a/da736906bc13e8f433abb7680dc7182d530585f8.png)

Hey I saw that my story is in your list but it hasn’t have a link.
Femme Fatale - Elstone

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Annie,

Thank you for this thread!
Plugging my story here, hope you like it :slight_smile:
Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia.Cee
No. of Chapters: 3 (It’s ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book

1 Like

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?

Instagram: @gisellepisode

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

E84A038E-6C0C-4160-9169-5DA805535ABB

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!

Hello everyone, I just finished my first three episode chapters. I wanted to know what you think? any feed back will help me get my chapters done sooner and out faster thank you. I am working the fourth chapter and my cover now. Thank you for your time.

The Vacation by WolfDLobo
Fantasy
Style INK
3 released chapters
Two friends go on vacation. Where Crystal hopes to finally express her feelings toward Dave but after a body turns up, someone from Crystal’s past shows up and things take a turn.

Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : Mysterious strangers, hot boys, and a whole new year at school awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 7 (published 3 already, ongoing)

I just published today, I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me any tips!

(My small cover)
47%20PM

Plz check it out, I really appreciate it if you do! Thanks!

Let us underrated artists and authors support each other! I’d love to read some stories or see some art!

2 Likes

I have a story and sometimes im making covers :blush:
Feel free to read
Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel (also IG name)
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters; 9

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6085188591681536

Large cover create by me

2 Likes

Sounds so interesting!!
I’ll follow

This is my story :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

So cool I’m writing fantasy too

2 Likes

Title: Built for Sin
Author: BlkHartBarbie
Chapters: 4 released
Details: You’re a journalist who has to interview hot billionaire Lucas Diaz . What happens when the interview goes wrong?
IG: BlkHartBarbie
Published: 10-21-2018

WILL DO R4R / REVIEWS

Small Cover:

Hi Everyone, I am T.Monae. :heart:

I am looking for underrated stories.

If you read my story, I will read yours. This is my first story, please give it a try!
There are 9 episodes released so far, so however many you read on mine, I will read on yours .
I will start reading yours after seeing the screenshot of the last chapter you read so I know how many to read on your story.

:books: Currently Reading:

:pause_button: Waiting to Read:

:100: All Done Reading:

Title: Treasure
Author: T.Monae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296
Description: It’s about a girl who has been sheltered her entire life and It is finally time for her to leave her comfort zone. Everyone has secrets and everyone has a past. It’s time for everyone to treasure every moment and live life to the fullest.

Feedback encouraged!
This is my first story and I put a lot of time into it so far. Please tell me what you think.

3 Likes

I would love to do a read 4 read! Plz give me any feed back!

Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : Mysterious strangers, hot boys, and a whole new year at school awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…?
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 7 (published 3 already)

I just published today, I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me any tips!

(My small cover)
47%20PM

Plz check it out, I really appreciate it if you do! Thanks!

1 Like

Please Read my Story! Just in time for Halloween! :vampire:t3::ghost::spider_web::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Hey!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120

2 Likes

Do you wanna do a Read 4 Read?

1 Like

I would love to.

I’ll message you my story details!

1 Like