Share your underrated stories here

Author: Emma V
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: They can’t stands each other. But can they resist each other in the end?
Story’s name: You make me insane.
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon!)
Instagram: @emmav_episode

Please, go check that out. It would mean a lot to me to get more readers! :heart:

Title: Through your eyes
Author: Sarah
Genre: Romance with Drama
Style: Ink and Limelight
Chapters:-

• Ink - 25 Chapters (on going)
  • Limelight - 3 (on going)
    Description: Dylan Kingston didn’t think he could love again after he was betrayed by the people closet to him. What happens when Lauren unexpectedly enters his life.
    41173546_1697432130383067_8832838036814027854_n

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Time_Rewind_posterImage_w9niRxpwyf
Title: Time Rewind
Style: Mystery
Author: Jake2931
About: You get a phone call from an unknown number which orders you to go outside. What happens when find out who this unknown person is, will you love them or hate them?

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight

Description:
She’s beautiful. She’s bold. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own…

Total Episodes: 8 Episodes

Link:

Cover:

STORY INFO

The tittle: The Phoenix

Chapters published: 3 (updating every week)

Genre: Drama - contains romance and action elements

Style: Limelight

Story description: Follow Charlotte’s path of becoming the most powerful mafia boss in the world.

What topics can you find in this story? Forbidden love, forced marriage, mafia world, love, hatred, revenge, friendship

Title: The Mafia Queen
Author: Carmella
Description: What happens when Carmella finds herself not only part of the Mafia, but running it… (Two points of view/ Mature Themes)

Please feel free to read mine. :slight_smile:

TITLE: Certain Things
AUTHOR: Lykush
GENRE: Drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4 (ongoing)
DESCRIPTION: It takes only a moment to say you love someone, but a lifetime of regret if you let the moment slip away. And sometimes, giving up is all you can do to make everything better.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4913455777054720

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Thank you for creating this thread!
TITLE: The Mafia Queen
GENRE: Romance
CHAPTERS: 15
DESCRIPTION: What happens when Carmella finds herself not only part of the mafia, but running it! (Two points of view)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6202845541040128

[Untitled%20design
Untitled design.png420x580 192 KB

](https://discourse-cdn-aws1.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/d/a/da736906bc13e8f433abb7680dc7182d530585f8.png)

Hey I saw that my story is in your list but it hasn’t have a link.
Femme Fatale - Elstone

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hi Annie,

Thank you for this thread!
Plugging my story here, hope you like it :slight_smile:
Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia.Cee
No. of Chapters: 3 (It’s ongoing)
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?

Instagram: @gisellepisode

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

E84A038E-6C0C-4160-9169-5DA805535ABB

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!

Hello everyone, I just finished my first three episode chapters. I wanted to know what you think? any feed back will help me get my chapters done sooner and out faster thank you. I am working the fourth chapter and my cover now. Thank you for your time.

The Vacation by WolfDLobo
Fantasy
Style INK
3 released chapters
Two friends go on vacation. Where Crystal hopes to finally express her feelings toward Dave but after a body turns up, someone from Crystal’s past shows up and things take a turn.

Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : Mysterious strangers, hot boys, and a whole new year at school awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 7 (published 3 already, ongoing)

I just published today, I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me any tips!

(My small cover)
47%20PM

Plz check it out, I really appreciate it if you do! Thanks!

Let us underrated artists and authors support each other! I’d love to read some stories or see some art!

I have a story and sometimes im making covers :blush:
Feel free to read
Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel (also IG name)
Chapters; 9

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6085188591681536

Large cover create by me

Sounds so interesting!!
I’ll follow

This is my story :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202