Share your underrated stories here

Hi Do you want to do a R4R?

Hi Do you want to do a R4R? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! What is your story’s name?

1 Like

Sure! :revolving_hearts: How many episodes do you want to do + add name of your story! :gift_heart:

1 Like

:blush: Treasure
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296
I am looking forward to reading yours.

1 Like

Brilliant thanks!!

1 Like

Title : The Cartels daughter
Author : Kylie menr
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : INK
Description : He’s intimidating, hes dangerous, he’s Damien Cruz. But resisting the temptation is your key to your survival, especially when he’s threatening your father…
Instagram ; Kyliemenr.episode
FRONT cover :

:smile: 9 episodes each. My story is Treasure. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296

1 Like

Sure :blush: send me your link
Here’s mine

1 Like

Awesome. Here is my story: Treasure. :smile:

Sure! What is the name of your story?

1 Like

Awesome, the name is Treasure. :slight_smile:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296

1 Like

Thanks for creating this thread @Annieways! I was so lost on this whole process lol
Title: Adventures through time: Vatom kingdom
Genre: Comedy
Subgenres: Fanasty, Romance, Adventure and thriller
Description:Ever wonder how it’s like to be stuck in the past with only a bit of modern tech? Then to be in a new world full of advance tech the next? Ask the citizens of Vatom they’ll tell you
Style: Ink
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Why should you give this story a read? _This story is a experimental one! Me and my friend had a idea… What if we can mash up every genre we know into one story! This story plays into the idea of different time eras depending on your choices you can either go back in time or forward. This story relies on friendship and trust, every choice will have conquence! Enjoy!
Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5262427915681792
Instagram: epi.thebumishpotato

I really liked your story. There was so much drama it was so nice.

Name of story : Lonely Without Love
Author : Jennifer Gayle
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 4 (With more coming soon)
Summary of story : A young and promiscuous high school student finally finds out the family business. Can she accept her fate or will she find true love and so much more?
Instagram : @jennifer.gayle.episode
Lonely_Without_Love_posterThumb_3JYWgwvqVt

Hello !:heart::heart::heart:
I would be so happy to have your precious feedback on my story.
Title:
If it was meant…
Drama and romance story. Ink story.

P.s: Add me on Instagram for read4read
episode_francine

BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588
BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588.jpg800x515 494 KB

Plot:

This is the story of Anne. She was adopted at the age of 2years old and lives in a very nice house in Virginia.
From an external point of view her life seems like a dream but her reality is more a nightmare.

Her adoptive mother hates her and never accepted her.

Anne is in love with Carter, the house maid son, and he is the one who makes her happy.

What happen when Carter has to leave?
What is Anne plan to leave?
Someone she will met will change her life.

Find out in:
If it was meant…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: If it was meant…(Ink)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Episode_francine

:kiss:Love you guys.:kiss::kiss:

Hello !:heart::heart::heart:
I would be so happy to have your precious feedback on my story.
Title:
If it was meant…
Drama and romance story. Ink story.

episode_francine

BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588
BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588.jpg800x515 494 KB

Plot:

This is the story of Anne. She was adopted at the age of 2years old and lives in a very nice house in Virginia.
From an external point of view her life seems like a dream but her reality is more a nightmare.

Her adoptive mother hates her and never accepted her.

Anne is in love with Carter, the house maid son, and he is the one who makes her happy.

What happen when Carter has to leave?
What is Anne plan to leave?
Someone she will met will change her life.

Find out in:
If it was meant…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: If it was meant…(Ink)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Episode_francine

:kiss:Love you guys.:kiss:

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.
Do you wanna read some of my stories?

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…
“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Hay there! :smile:
Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 17 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (3 Endings)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

I got the email