Share Your Valentine’s Day Stories

Hey everyone! Whether your story is in the romance genre, comedy genre that focuses in a couple, or a story that doesn’t focus on romance but includes an amazing couple in it, drop it down below. Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day and find stories that get us in this spirit.

The story doesn’t have to be yours, it can be a friend’s or a story you just read that reminds you of this. I’ll be reading some and you can look through below to find some stories of your own to read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m very proud of the MC and LI I created and I find their love adorable. So, you can give my story a try if you want.

Here’s some other stories which I think have adorable couples and their love is adorable too :heart_eyes:

Deep Attraction series
The Raven
The blacksmith
Dream of the past

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely read them!

1 Like

You are most welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread
But_Then_I_Met_You_aV_posterThumb_ZLWegUzHkm

1 Like

I just published a brand new story, so feel free to check it out

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Episodes: 4 (More coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063197879631872

Genres: Romance, Drama, Adult, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginevra Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the characters’ appearances.

1 Like