Share Your Weird And Wonderful Abilities With Me :))

Hey There ._.

So recently I’ve been able to predict peoples “feelings” or things about them that not many people know by them giving me a few facts about themselves and me writing a whole paragraph about them, I’ve done it to 7 people that I’ve randomly met online so I wanted to see if y’all had any cool abilities because I find it quite interesting and I haven’t seen a thread for it yet

A Few Random Tags

@Ashley.Cutie @Faith.episode.cats @NiceAngel @noyaan @Minimayday @Jessica15 @Westcottb33 @Quoriota @Rainepy @Yeyefifi @TaySilver @unicorns119712 @ItsLily @orangeweedie @OliviaC1 @PropertyofNae @Bella.Episode21

sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged ;-;

13 Likes

I can…talk in american accent? :joy::joy: which is really difficult for bengalis so yea :crazy_face: some pronounce words too boldly…im sure many bengalis can but i just wanted to reply :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hmm let me think! I don’t have any special abilities in particular but I am really good at memorizing lyrics (and memorizing in general) and baking! This is really cool btw :blush:

2 Likes

I could never I end up sounding like some sort of demonic bird :sob:

3 Likes

dude that’s so good for studyingggggg

3 Likes

I think the one I’m proudest of is I have perfect pitch! Basically I can identify a musical note that I hear and say what the pitch is :sweat_smile: apparently it’s not super common.
I can also burp on command :clown_face::joy: but that’s not as special lol

5 Likes

I can do that three roll thing with my tongue (no idea if that’s the right name) and one of my toes can make a clicking sound.

4 Likes

ok i wont lie that burp one if pretty cool- but damn the pitch one is so cool I’ve tried getting a perfect pitch but its never perfect ;-; :joy:

3 Likes

Is that like rolling your r’s? I’ve never been able to do that :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Haha I’m glad you think so :joy:
Thank you tho! It sounds like you probably have relative pitch then, which is awesome! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I can like every post i see in this forum :nerd_face:

3 Likes

best talent I know of :sleepy:

3 Likes

Something like this

Sorry for the gross photo

8 Likes

looks like a flower UwU

4 Likes

I sometimes laugh at boring jokes :joy:

4 Likes

very cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

howwww? :flushed: i saw camila cabello doing that once :crazy_face:

samme :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ooooooh ok I see
I think you meant to say “hot” :eyes::joy:

4 Likes

you are indian :raising_hand_woman::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Idek, my old science teacher said it was a gene related thing like eye color and dimples.

5 Likes