Share Your Weird And Wonderful Abilities With Me :))

:joy:

4 Likes

Bangladeshi :sunglasses: but i can speak hindi :relieved::relieved: u are indian?

4 Likes

punjabi , i can speak hindi too well thats cool

4 Likes

I am multilingual :sunglasses:

4 Likes

not that special but-
i can kinda tell the near future, for example i can tell when someone is coming back home in how many minutes, and it’ll actually happen or i can predict that someone is gonna come to talk to me in how many minutes, and they’ll come
but the sad thing is that i can’t control it
its more like it happens when it wants to :joy:

i’m also multilingual, i have two dimples when i smile, i can curl my hair with my fingers and it’ll stay curled until i wet it (my hair’s already wavy/curly but it helps a lot for my bangs), and i can half-understand what peoeple are saying even though it may be in a langauge i can’t understand, and i can annoy people hella easily without even trying

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS REPLY :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hahah I can do this, I would like to remember how I found out though…

2 Likes

Not exactly special, but I can speak stupidly fast
Well not can, it’s how I speak. I can remember it being quite annoying repeating myself since no one could understand me from about yr2 (1st grade) but it might have been earlier than that.

3 Likes

omg same!!
i can talk slow / normal speed when i wanna but i talk hella fast all the time and everyone’s like
“wot the hell are you saying”

4 Likes

Haha yeah, I try to slow down sometimes but the rest of the time everyone is just like ‘Ya what. Say it slowerrrr’

3 Likes

ikrr :joy: :joy:
a lot of times i have to repeat so many times i just go “ykw it’s fine” :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure whether this is a ‘cool’ ability as it took so much practice, work and struggle :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but I’m a prize winning classical musician (to be I guess seeing as I’m not an adult yet :joy:) :sparkles:

4 Likes

holy shi- THATS SO COOL

2 Likes

woah-

2 Likes

This is exactly one of my talents

2 Likes

That’s nice

1 Like

bump :eyes:

@winter1794 dont have anything to say but love you girl :smirk:

3 Likes

does multilingual mean you can speak myltiple lingos? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

me too!! like i can just hear a song a few times and the lyrics are saved in my head- no - in my mouth :lips:

2 Likes

That is so cool!!! I definitely think that’s an amazing talent :star_struck:

3 Likes

That’s so cool … whereas my tongue just stays like a wobbly stick :joy:

3 Likes