Share your worst first dates!

Hey everyone, Candy here! This is a topic to share your worst first dates! Personally, I’ve never had a worst first date, since I’ve never actually had a date before, but I’d love to hear about yours. So feel free to share them!

7 Likes

the guy was an hour late. had to live five minuts after he got there. it was a tinder that we had not really talked online he just keepts asking if he could meet. despite me saying I prefore text first. anyway. deleted the app after that

2 Likes

My first date ever ? Haha … doesnt exist

6 Likes

lmao-

my first date was on roblox, he never was online-

jKJKJJkJKKJKKJkKKJkkj-
bye- :skull:

4 Likes

My first dates have always been pretty cool honestly. I still need to go on one with my current boyfriend it’s hard with my strict parents. But so far with other boyfriends my first dates been okay.

2 Likes

My first date ever wasn’t really bad but oh my gosh the food was horrible, I had a full course meal but I only ate the potatoes and desert :mask: I’ve only actually had one traditional date…the rest are just hanging out or meeting up somewhere. Those are always fun I guess :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

first ever date… was with this dude, we ate at in & out or something then yeeted into the car to do "stuff " XD. Needless to say, I broke his heart that day.

4 Likes

Forever single :v:t2::tired_face:

2 Likes

My worst first date was the fact it doesn’t exist… :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t do “dating” it’s stupid :wink:

2 Likes

I’m the one who ruins my dates lmao. I once took a girl to a concert and convinced her to go into the mosh pit with me. It was her first time, and people did not go easy on her. Her nose started bleeding and we had to leave (the pit, not the concert).

At least she liked the band :confused:

3 Likes

My worst and only first date was a date with this non existent guy. I was waiting on the sofa, alone, binge watching TV and he never came and still hasn’t :woman_shrugging:t2::pensive:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.